My alpha mate

Chapter 4

*Luke’s POV*

I looked at Sierra, she looked at me hesitantly before blushing and looked away. I wondered what was going through her mind, then a thought occurred to me, when we mate, we can read each others thoughts.

*Sierra’s POV*

            I had just sensed that somebody was looking at me, so I turned around and saw Luke looking at me. I looked into his eyes and thought about what it would be like to kiss him. I felt a blush creep up into my cheeks, and looked away. I heard my father clear his throat, and I looked up to see what he had to say. “So, when are you two going to mate? I have been waiting for this since Garrett left with his mate eighty years ago,”

*Luke’s POV*

            I had just heard Mark ask us when we were going to mate, I chocked on the water I was drinking and looked at him, then at Sierra. She had a thoughtful look on her face before she looked at me, she shrugged. Then looked at her father and said, “I do not care about Garrett, in your eyes he was the perfect person, he could do no wrong in your eyes. Well you have been blind father, he has tried to rape me multiple times, because his love life was going down the drain. I will put up with it no more Mark. I have done nothing BUT wrong in your eyes, even though I am the one with the job while you sit on your lazy a** and rant about how I have done nothing but sit on my butt!”

            I stared at her before I busted out in rage, “How dare Garrett hurt you! Why haven’t you told anybody?”