My alpha mate

Chapter 8

*Sierra’s POV*

            Luke got out of the car, then he walked over and opened the door for me, aw he was so cute. “Where are we? The suspense is driving me crazy!” I whined, I did not usually whine but this was getting on my nerves big time. “Just wait we are almost there, just be thankful I’m not blindfolding you.”

I shut up after that I did not like being blind, we finally got to a gate that must have been the opening to where we were going. It didn’t have any signs that gave me any idea of where we were going. I looked over at Luke he was smiling like a little kid on Christmas morning, I couldn’t help but smile back, I mean God everything he did was contagious. He walked through the gate after me, and that is when I saw it.

*Luke’s POV*  

            I walked in after Sierra, and then I heard her gasp. I looked at her, she had the hugest smile on her face, and she looked at me. “Oh My God Luke, I can not believe you got me into the chimp enclosure at the zoo! How did you do it?” I smiled, “I own the zoo, so I can get into any enclosure I like. All of the animals love me here.”

            She ran up to one of the chimps, “Oh that’s Callie. She is definitely my favorite, her mother got killed by poachers, but we saved her.” She looked sad by that, I wrapped my arm around her; she looked up at me and smiled. Callie started calling to her friends, and they all came running. “They are soo adorable, they are like small people, oh you are so cute yes you are, yes you are.”

Sierra’s POV*

            I was sweet talking Callie, yes I was talking to a chimpanzee, she was super adorable. I heard a chuckle, I looked up and saw Luke, and he was smiling down at me. Then he said, “Do you want to go see the tigers?” I squealed and said yes, so we went to the tigers, and I have to say they were almost just as cute as the chimps. They were playing around, and when we came up to them they bounded up to us, and growled contently when we rubbed behind their ears. “That’s Mambia, she is a mother, her cub is probably in the den.”

            I smiled and ran up to the den, then I heard a little meowing noise, then a little ball of fur, and I had to say it was adorable. “This is Adam, her son, he is adorable, he was born two months early, and the poor cub was close to death. Thank god Clary was here, she is amazing.” I nodded, but didn’t say anything, I just bent over and picked Adam up. After looking at all of the other animals, we decided to go home, and I had to say that this was one of the best days of my life.