My alpha mate

Chapter 4 *Luke’s POV*

            I had yelled at her while asking the question, and I could see tears forming in her eyes before she answered. “I did tell people, but they wouldn’t believe me, I would show them my black eyes and bruises, but they thought I had done it myself to get him in trouble because I was jealous.” I looked at her, then to her father in rage, “I will make sure he will never lay a hand on you again without your permission.” I said, and I saw her smile and then she reached up and kissed my cheek.

            Tingles shot through my face while her lips met my cheek, I wanted to move my head so that they could meet my lips, but I did not want her to be pressured. I felt a smile creep up onto my face while she stayed there longer than somebody usually would. Finally I had enough and took her face in my hands and brought her lips to mine, and oh was there a spark. It felt like a fire in my mouth, a good fire, I ran my tongue over her lip, but she just smiled and broke the kiss. What a tease! I just smiled and leaned over and grabbed her but, but she just gasped and blushed.

*Sierrea’s POV*

            I just broke the kiss and smiled at him, he just smiled back and grabbed my butt, I gasped and looked at him, and I could feel color creep up into my cheeks. He still had my butt as he reached down and licked the side of my cheek where it was red. I looked at him and he was smiling while I wiped the spit off of my face. He laughed and put a hand around my waist while we looked up and saw my father looking at us with an amused look on his face. Luke whispered something to my father before taking my hand and leading me away from my house. “Where are we going?” “Home of course.” He said, and I groaned, uh oh it was going to be a long night.