My Alpha Mate

Chapter 23

*Sierra’s POV*

         I stared at Russell in surprise, and Luke growled and shifted into his wolf. The only thing that Russell did was smirk, lift his hand, made a swishing motion, and Luke was hanging in the air. Russell flicked his wrist and Luke flew into the wall, and got knocked out. I turned to Russell, and noticed he was still smirking. “Oh my little Sierra, it is so good to see you again. You are now going to be mine.” I grabbed Luke’s shirt, and threw it on before launching myself off of the bed and turned into my wolf in the air.

         He smirked again, took out something from his pocket, and stabbed in the side with it; that was the last thing I felt before I blacked out.

         I woke up, and the first thing I noticed was that I was in an unfamiliar room, and I wasn’t alone. “Ah I see you’re awake. You are a naughty girl Sierra, trying to hurt me, even after I went through all that trouble to get to you. And to top that off you mated with someone else. I thought what he had couldn’t be broken; I thought that you loved me more than anything in this world. I guess I was wrong.”

           I shook my head, “I used to love you more than anything Russell, but I had to leave you for the goodness of the pack. They needed their Alpha to be with her destined mate, not with some random guy. Besides you found your mate.” He shook his head with dismay, “Yes but she was a weak she-wolf, and would never amount to anything, she was even horrible at sex. I still remember how I killed her. I tied her to the bed, raped her multiple times, took a whip made of silver, and whipped her to death. Just thinking of her cries gives me a boner. She was so weak; I hated the thought of being with her.” I was afraid to ask the next question but I did anyways. “Who was your mate?”

         He smirked, “Nancy Aldas.” I gasped, Nancy was my best friend since kindergarten, I was told she died in a car crash. “Nancy was my best friend!” He smiled, “I know, that was one of the reasons I enjoyed killing her so much.” I started to cry, knowing this, and how much she suffered, I hated him that much more. “Stay the hell away from me Russell Mench! I hate you!”

         He growled, grabbed my arm, yanked me off the bed I was in, and slapped me. “You are MINE! Not Lukes you will not speak of hating me. Do you understand?!” I glared at him, and yanked my arm from his hand. “I am not afraid of you Russell! Just let me go and I will not send guards to come here and kill you!”

         He just smirked, and walked out of the room. “You will learn to respect me Sierra, and until you do, you will not get anything to eat.” I gasped, and as he walked out I ran up to him, and slapped him across the face. He grabbed my arm, yanked me to the bed, ripped off all my clothes, and raped me.

         I woke up, and Russell was gone, I felt ears well up in my eyes as I remembered what he did to me. Oh my God, he raped me; and he wasn’t soft. I got up, and immediately felt the soreness between my legs. That is when I started crying, then the door opened and he walked in. “Ah Sierra I see you are awake again. I am sorry about what happened last night, but you have to learn to respect me, and until that happens you will not get food, and you will get raped every night until you beg for me to claim you.”

         I sighed, it’s now or never, “I respect you Russell, but can I get to love you again before you claim me?” He smiled, “Of course. I understand, but I’m sure it won’t take long.” I only nodded in agreement. “Alright let’s go down stairs and get something to eat. Oh and here are some clean clothes.” Then he was gone.

         I walked over to the clothes, and put them on. They were the epitome of whore, it was a shirt that went to right above my belly button, and a skirt that could be considered a belt, and they were both pink. I walked down the stairs, and saw him with a plate of eggs in front of a seat, so I sat down and ate. Then he walked into the living room to chose a movie, and I grabbed a knife. I walked into the room, went to where he was, and when he turned around I stabbed him.

         He clutched his chest, fell down, and I heard his heart stop beating. I smirked, “Beat that asshole!” Then I went upstairs, found something more presentable, put them on, and walked out the house. I noticed that I knew where I was. I was at the little cottage that Russell owned; we used to come out here to spend weekends together. So I shifted, and ran to Luke’s house.

         I shifted, opened the door and was engulfed in a huge hug from Luke’s ‘mom’. “Oh my God Sierra you are okay!” I smiled, “How is Luke?” That was where she hesitated, “He is fine, just a few bruises.” I gave her a ‘Don’t lie to me’ look, and asked. “What aren’t you telling me?” She ran a hand through her hair and said, “He doesn’t remember you sweety.”

         That is when my whole world went tumbling down.

Hey guys I just published a book on wattpad called The Princess Trials, you guys should check it out.