My alpha mate

Chapter 11

*Sierra’s POV*

            I was surprised how nice Luke’s father was being, from what Luke said he sounded like an ass. I looked at Luke, and I could feel confusion in his mind. Honey what’s wrong? He looked at me quickly then looked away. I’m confused with the way my father’s acting. He is not usually this nice except to my mother. Maybe she had a talk with him about you.

            I sent a picture of me nodding to him, and then I turned back to his father who was looking humorously at us. “I know what you two were doing; I see the mark on your neck.”  I was blushing even more, while I tried to cover up the mark, but Luke grabbed my hand and put it in his. “Father do not say those types of things to her it is embarrassing her.” He said while looking at me, “Well my apologize, usually mates are proud of the mark. I know your mother was, she paraded around everywhere flashing her mark at everybody she knew.”

Luce looked down in embarrassment, “See father you are even doing it to your own mate.” He snapped at him, then Caesar jumped up and ran in-front of her, “Oh I’m so sorry my love I did not mean to make you embarrassed. I was very happy when you did that it made me feel loved. “ She nodded but still wouldn’t look us in the eyes, “It’s okay Luce, don’t be embarrassed I shouldn’t be either. I am very proud to be Luke’s mate.” I said trying to make her feel better.

She looked up at us a smile on her face, “Well Sierra I guess I owe you. You made my mate feel better.” I looked up at Cesar, “No you do not owe me anything, I was just telling her what I thought.” I said to him, but he just shook his head, “No I owe you, and don’t try to talk me out of it, I am a very stubborn man.” He said, and Luce and Luke nodded their heads in agreement. “Okay fine, do what you want but just know that I do not approve of it.” I said and took Luke’s hand and led him upstairs back into his room to go to sleep.