My alpha mate

Chapter 8

*Luke’s POV*

            Her tongue lapped up the spit that was outside of the mark, and then she lifted her head and smiled at me. I smiled back, then I reached down and kissed her, she tasted just the same, mint and citrus. Sierra pulled away, but she let me hold her, “Well it’s done. Are you okay?” She asked, I was smiling and looking at her, “I’m just peachy, literally. I have found my mate, she is everything I have wanted and now I have her.” I told her, and she looked like she was about to burst.

*Sierra’s POV*

            I was probably the luckiest girl alive. My mate was amazing in every way, no matter what he did, he made me feel special. I guess that was what it was supposed to feel like for any girl who found her mate, but I was still glad. I yanked my black hair back in a pony tail, and looked in the mirror. There I was not looking any different except for the new glow in my skin. Then I remembered something, ‘Luke are you there?” I asked, yes I could talk to my mate inside of my head, my mother told me about that, before she went missing.

            ‘What is it Love? Are you in distress?’  I smiled even bigger, his voice was just the same, but it was like a velvet blanket covering my mind. ‘I’m fine I just remembered that we could do that. It is soo awesome!’ He chuckled, and it was a very nice sound.

*Luke’s POV*

            Oh My God, her voice was so very nice in my head. It was like a velvet blanket covering my mind in a fog of niceness. I know it wasn’t the best alliteration but it was the best I had. Then I heard somebody clear their throat, I looked up, and there she was. Her black hair was up in a ponytail, she had a tee, and sweat pants on, and a pair of slippers I had in my closet, just in case.

            She looked beautiful, I know it wasn’t much, but everything about her was beautiful, I could not believe she was mine. She walked over to the couch I was on, and plopped down next to me. I slung my arm over her shoulders and started playing with her hair. We sat there in silence watching Two and a half men, and that was a very funny show. We busted out laughing at things on the TV and she had a wonderful laugh, it was like little bells going off, I looked over at her and thought of something. “Get up. We I am going to take you to a place I know you’ll love.” So we got up, she got dressed and we were out the door. “Where are we going?” She asked, ”You will just have to see for your self.”