Goodbye Battles [16]

HEY GUYS! SO ITS BEEN A BIT SINCE I LAST UPDATED BUT I LOVE HOW MANY READS WE HAVE SO FAR! THIS IS GREAT. I DUNNO IF THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF SCARS OF A WOLF OR THE SECOND LAST, I KNOW IT WAS KINDA A SHORT BOOK BUT THAT JUST MEANS THE SECOND ONE WILL BE STARTING SOO MUCH FASTER!!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! LOVE YOU PLEASE VOTE

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND READREADREAD!!!!!!! <3

Artist1923 <3

(Trent's pov)

I look out into the misty forest and sigh, taking the bottle of whisky beside me and drinking half of it in one gulp. The whisky burns my throat on the way down but atleast it numbs my stupidity. "Idiot." I mumble to myself. You had her she wanted you and you did what ran off? What the hell? Who does that?

It all comes back, the smile on her face that makes her glow, the way her eyes spoke to me, her body getting closer and closer melting into mine, the kisses, and then I bolted. I grab the bottle of whisky and throw it full force at a tree. It explodes into a million tiny pieces and the amber liquid soaks into the soil.

"Idiot!" I yell. I sit back down and run my hands over my face and through my tattered hair. You had her... Maybe I was just trying to protect her. I mean I knew she probably wasn't ready, and as much as I want to I don't. I love her that much that I don't want to sleep with her. Weird huh?

Rosa! Shit. I forgot that I had just left without an explanation, and now I would have to explain. I jump up off the log I had been sitting on and began to break into a run back to the house.

(Rosa pov)

I sat on the ground for a few minutes trying to realize what had happened. Trent and I were making out then.. then he disapeared. I don't know where he went or why he left. Was he mad at me for something? Had I done something wrong? I don't know what could have gone wrong.

I finally pulled myself off the floor and tried not to think... but sadly my thoughts swirled in my head with the worst assumption. 'What if he doesn't love me? What if the curse made him think he did...' I choaked back a sob and walked out of the room stumbling because of dizziness. I stood in the doorway for a second letting myself breath until I could stand and then walked down towards the kitchen.

I was alone in the house. Rafiel and the others must be out and about someplace.. and Trent well I don't know where he is.

I turn on the kettle and boil some water maybe a hot peppermint tea will clear my head and calm me.

"Rosa!" I hear someone yell outside in the moonlight. "Rosa!" I open the door and walk outside to see a shadow running through the trees.

"Hello?" I ask the darkness. I hear the shadow panting and catching their breath.

"Rosa I'm so sorry." It is Trent, but I don't run to him I stand there. "Rosa I didn't mean to run off." He says still catching his breath as he walk towards me. Sweat drips off his face and glistens in the white moon light, and dirt smears his face.

"Why did you then?" I ask trying not to look into his mysterious blue eyes.

"I.. I Love you." He whispers. A tear spills down my cheek.

"That's not a reason to run off." I say looking at my feet. Trent comes closer amd lifts my chin up towards his.

"Rosa I want to, but not right now, not like this." He says and kisses my cheek.

"Trent you're the one I want to be with. You're the one I want to lose this to." I whisper.

"I know and I promise we will but not now ok? I love you. " He says and kisses me.