Unsafe Town (14)

Hey guys so I know I was supposed to post this like last week and I so would have but I only just got internet back. Well now that I have it back I am posting! Id also like to inform you that Scars of a wolf book two is in the process of being written!!! Yes I knosw! I actually cannot wait for it to come out you'll get the scoop on Rosa and Trent's further journey. EeeeeEppp!!!!! Well I hope you enjoy! Please vooe and read read read!!!

Comment

Vote

And always...

READ! ♥

LUV YOU! -artist1923 ♠

My eyes are swollen, and I can barely hold myself up I feel so weak. I still carry my naked self across the yard fumbling every few steps, but I eventually make it inside.

I don't know if my father will come back so I decide I shouldn't stay here. I go upstairs to clothe myself, and I grab my duffel bag and begin packing. I toss in the essentials and end with a picture of my mother and I. I throw the bag over my shoulder and head out to my jeep drving to Trent's.

*knock knock*

I stand outside Trent's house knocking on his door, and when he answers I fall into his arms and cry. I explain to Trent what happened and ask if I can stay with him. "Rosa you never have to ask." Says Trent as he hugs me. I lean into him and fall asleep exhausted from today.

My thoughts are invaded with my father, and my mother's death. I am so rialed up everytime I think of it my heart races with adrenaline. The only thing I feel like doing is punching and screaming.

When I wake up I'm in Trent's bed next to him. Outside the night sky is dark and the wind is screeching. I get up to get a glass of water, and I hear a knocking noise near the door. "Trent?" I ask carrying my glass of water and looking towards the door, nothing. The wind becomes louder and rain begins to fall. I hear scratching in the floor boards, and now I'm begining to get scared. I go back to the kitchen and lightning flashes but that is not what caused me to drop my glass and scream as it shattered on the floor. When the lightning flashed I saw a man outside with glowing gold eyes.

Trent comes rushing into the kitchen. "Rosa! Rosa are you alright!?" He takes me into his arms as I stutter. "A...a man out..outside." I manage to say and point to the kitchen window. Trent looks at me and then the window, then he grabs a knife. "Stay here." He tells me and I couldn't speak to ask him to stay. I watch as he goes outside and comes back in shortly after. "Rosa there is nobody out there." I just stand there without opening my mouth. "Come on, let's go back to bed." Says Trent as he wraps his soaking wet arm around my waist.

Trent changes into dry clothes and I curl up into his body to sleep. What was with me? I swear I saw a man. I come to the comclusion that I am completely and utterly tramatized and imagining things.

****

I don't wake up until noon the next day, and when I come out Trent is watching the news.

"Five teens were found dead last night by another animal attack. People are asked to keep away from forest areas and trails. This is where we pressume the animal is hiding out."

"More wolf attacks?" I say to Trent.

"Yeah, they are getting worse." Says Trent and shuts of the news. Trent and I know that these aren't just average wolf attacks, they are werewolf attacks.

"Could it be my father behind all the attacks?" I ask Trent as I come to sit next to him.

"I thought he skipped town?"