No Mistakes (3)

Alright guys here is chapter three! Now I know my last two chapters were extremely short but this one should satisfiy your cravings for a longer one xD. So here it is chapter three on the side is a picture of Trent

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

Chapter 3: No mistakes

Did I just feel sorry? No it couldn't be that it was much more...I felt for her...I did. It was like this connected us even though she doesn't know it. The urge to kill was creeping around me, I had to resist....no mistakes. If I do feel for her I can't mess up, but the urge...it was taking over me. Would it be best if I stay hidden from now on? Stay away? Would that keep her safe...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was walking home I felt as if I was being watched, every move carefully taken in. I looked around and saw no one. I walked up onto the doorstep and looked back...nothing. Maybe I was just paranoid.

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled as I came in. Placing my keys onto the table and hanging my jacket up. "Mom?" I walked through the kitchen to ser her talking on the phone. "Hi." She mouthed. I smiled and headed up stairs.

My Mom and I have lived here in Beaton our entire lives, we also did live here with my Dad. But complications arose between them and he left. He has never contacted us since and I've never bothered trying either. For the sake of me I think my Mother does not date but when I tell her she should be happy with someone she replies with. "I am already so happy with you, I do not need anyone else." No matter how hard I try to set her up she refuses, maybe she still has feelings for my father.

"Rosa," My mother knocks on my bedroom door and pops her head in. "Dinner will be ready soon if you want to come down."

"Be down in a minute mom." I say emptying my backpack. My mom nodded and made her way downstairs. Her brown curls like my own cascading down her back as she turned.

My mom and I looked alike in so many ways. She had brown curls and so did I, although mine are not as long. Hers reach her hips were mine reach my mid back. My face built like hers high cheek bones heart shaped face. My eyes were green with flecks of brown were hers were just purly brown.

I climbed off my plush bed and went downstairs. For dinner my mom had made pork chops and rice. "Looks amazing mom, thanks." My mom nodded as she placed a piece of pork in her mouth.

"So how was your day?" She asked.

"Stacys moving to Mexico." I said.

"Is she now? Well that must be exciting!" Said my mom with joy.

"Yeah.for her." I sighed eating my dinner.

"Oh come on if we were to move wouldn't you want her.to be happy for you?"

"Yeah I guess I see your point. So how about you, what happened today at the dance studio?" My mom owns the dance studio in Beaton.

"It was good, little girls in their tutus twirling around and around. And you know some people from your school dance their like Janice." I tried not to laugh...Janice, she used to be.my friend before the attack. I was one of the "pops" hanging with the cool crowd. Every since the attack she has been a royal bitch to me. She ditched me and totally erased me from her childhood memories, but you know life is better when I don't worry about pleasing Janice Bell.

"Really?" I said sarcastically.

"Rosa," she sighed. "You should give those girls another chance maybe they were just.scared."

Yeah they told everyone I had rabies I wanted to blurt out but I just.stuck with the mhhhmmm. "Thanks for dinner mom, I think I'm just going to go upstairs now."

"Alright," My mom said and kissed my forehead taking my plate.

I was sitting on my bed in my boxers, tank top and had.my hair pulled back. I looked across my room to see my reflection in my full standing mirror. I stood up and walked over to it looking at myself. I placed my fingertips on the top of my scar feeling the little mountianous line. I let my fingertips follow the three lines down to my breast bone. Then I lifted my tank top to my other scar and did the same. Placed my fingertips gently on the three claw lines and followed it down my thigh. Sighing I stood back to fully look at myself, Stacy's voice echoing in my head. "You're beautiful..."

---------------------------------------------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could see her from the edge of the woods through her window. She was running her fingers up and down her neck and leg, stepped back and looked again. She sat at the edge of the window looking out up into the sky, what was that? What was sparkling on her face? A tear, yes a single tear ran down her face. How I wish I could wipe it away, jump up to her window and snatch away all her tears, all her sorrows, all her nightmares. No mistakes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning came bright, the friday sun burning through my curtains. I wanted so badly to roll over back onto my pillow and sleep but my body just wouldn't let me. So I got up and threw my covers off of me and ran to the bathroom turning on the shower waiting for the steam.

Once the steam was pouring through the bathroom like smoke I jumped in feeling comforted by the hot water. I washed off and then got out drying myself off picking out.my clothes. I threw on my black v-neck tee and a pair of jeans with my soft purple sweater. I was ready, oh but not without makeup. I put on the works; foundation (as much as I tried to cover my scars it didn't work so I don't bother anymore), a light eye shadow and mascara. Done, I looked in the mirror satisfied and went downstairs to grab some breakfast. Toast an apple and I was on my way out the door.

So thats chapter three enjoyz I hope it is long enough I'm just writing whats coming, well read vote and comment xD