No replacements (7)

Hey you guys so I don't know if the font will be different because I wrote in on the computer really fast and then just pasted it here so sorry if it is. Hope you guys enjoy lets go for 1200 reads!

Read

VOte

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Fury filled me; I went over to the kitchen and punched the wall, threw the chair to the ground and went to hit more things. It was the only thing that felt right, all my feelings melded into anger.

“Rosa.” Trent said as he held my hand that was clenched into a fist. He looked at me strange. “Rosa your eyes were just silver and gold.” He said as if questioning himself. “And you made a hole in the wall.”

I shook my head.”What?

“You punched the wall and there is a hole.” He said and brought me to the kitchen, that’s where I saw it. Beside the fridge was a hole from...me? “Are you alright?” He asked feeling my forehead.

“Uh, um I am not sure. I think I should go to bed.” I said confused. Trent brought me upstairs and stayed with me, he refused to leave. That night I dreamt of everything that happened during the day. Trent protecting me, the phone ringing, the scream, my father, and my emotions. The dream had ended with me looking at myself in the mirror, my scars glowing pink and my eyes changing to gold and silver.

When I woke up Trent was still wide awake, unable to sleep. “Trent?” I questioned him. Eyes, Strength, Wolf? I heard him say. “What?” I asked him.

“I didn’t say anything.” He replied then drifting back into thought. “Go back to sleep, I’ll see you in the morning.” He said and pointed to my pillow.

What was going on with me?

I think that the shock of last night had just gone to my head. My eyes weren’t gold and silver. I was mad and punched the wall...that wasn’t abnormal. But what about when I thought Trent spoke and didn’t? I swear he said ‘eyes, strength, wolf?’ Or was it just shock as well?

“Rosa I’ll just be downstairs alright.” Trent said from outside my bedroom door.

“Yeah ok.” I said as I walked over to my washroom. I looked at myself n the mirror, nothing unusual. I washed my face and went back to my room to get dressed.

(Trent’s pov)

Rosa seemed to be herself this morning, but last night she was tossing and turning, also mumbling to herself. I swear her eyes flickered gold and silver last night, and her strength. She should not have been able to make even a major dent in the wall, but she had made a gaping hole. She can’t be what I was thinking last night, there was no way she is a wolf. But there are possibilities, I shook my head. Don’t even think about it!

(Rosa’s pov)

I came downstairs my hair half up, wearing my jeans with a black tee and an open plaid shirt. “You look amazing.” Trent breathed once I came into the kitchen. I immediately changed the subject. “Do you want me to get you something to eat?” I asked as I opened the fridge.

“I’ll grab something.” He said as he came over. I ran into him while moving out of his way. “Sorry.” Trent said as he let me pass. He smelt soo good, the phone began to ring and I went over to answer it.

“Hello?” I questioned the mysterious person on the other end.

“Rosa, its Marcus, your Dad.” He said slowly. I wanted to say something but was not sure what to say. So I went with the simple awkward. “Hi.”