Unexpected (4)

Hey guys here is chapter 4 enjoyz! XD

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!!

Chapter 4: Unexpected

"Miss Dari am I boring you?" Said Mrs. Marone my english teacher. Everyone turnedk in their seats to look at me.

"Uh no sorry I'm just, er tired." I said feeling uncomfortable with everyone looking at me.

"Aren't we all, now please pay attention." Mrs. Marone said as she turned around to write our english questions on the board.

Truthfully I wasnt actually that tired but I needed a better excuse than I was staring at Trent Waers. Oh yes I was and how come? Because he sits two desks infront of me, how did I never notice him? I walked into class and ran into his desk, I made a fool of myself.

I couldnt wait to get out of class, away from him. He probably knew I was staring at him, because everytime he looked back I didn't have enough time to shift my gaze and our eyes met. He would sit there looking at me until I finally broke free and looked up at the board, but for some reason I felt as though his gaze was still locked on me.

I copied down the english questions just as the bell rang and someone came to my desk. I grabbed my backpack getting ready to go to lunch when the person standing at my desk was now so close I could feel them breathing. "Hey Rosa."

I moved my face up and saw Trent, "Uh Hey." I replied as I moved past him to leave the class.

"Wait, I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch?" He asked.

"With me?" I stopped and turned around surprised.

"Is that a problem?" He questioned as he came closer, towering over me.

"N-n-no," I said stuttering.

"Great lets go then," He insisted by pulling me to the field outside.

****

I sat there eating my lunch while Trent ate his, he was sitting inches from me ..so close I could touch his rough skin.

"Trent why did you want to have lunch with me?" I asked.

He looked up at me. "Is it not enough I'm having lunch with you?"

"What? Is this some sort of pity lunch date? You want to make me feel better because of yesterday!?" I got up confused by his actions.

"Thats not what I meant," He grabbed my arm to stop me from leaving. "I mean it as in did you not want to? Because if that was it you could have said something." He let go of my arm.

"N-no Im glad to have lunch with you I just wanted to know the intentions behind it."

He smiled and held my chin up to his face and spoke. "No intentions." Oh I could melt right then and there but instead of kissing him I pulled back. "What? Did I do something wrong?" He asked confused now by my actions.

"No, its perfect your perfect. Its just I've never done this before and I'm afraid of getting hurt." I said ashammed and embarrased.

"Don't be." He breathed and pulled me in closer. Our lips so close I could feel electric currents flowing between them, then we kissed. My first kiss, only to be ruined by the bell.

I laughed. " Better be getting to class."

"Mhmmm yeah , lets go." He laughed and grabbed my backpack.

********

Last period of the day and I couldn't help but wonder if what happened at lunch was just my imagination. Or was I actually dating Trent Waers?

"Rosa," Someone whispered from behind me. I turned around to see Janice. I rolled my eyes and just turned back to the front.

"Rosa," she whispered again.

"What?" I asked not whispering.

"Are you dating Trent Waers? I saw you two at lunch." Was she actually asking as if she cared?

"Why?"

"Because hes trouble and as your friend I don't think you should be, if you are that is."

I let out a huff. "Its none of your buisness and were are NOT friends." I couldn't believe Janice.

"Hey you ditched me for Stacy and now that she is moving we can be friends again," she said in her high pitched voice.

"Right.....no," I said slightly laughing and turned around. Janice always changed the story to make her look like a saint. But I knew the truth and I don't need her.

"Rosa," she whispered again as our teacher came by.

"Janice was there something you needed?" Asked Mr.Ebby

I turned around to see him looking at Janice his glasses all the way down his nose awaiting an answer. "N-no Mr.Ebby Rosa was just talking to me and I was trying to tell her to please be quiet because I could not hear you." That bitch I thought.

"Thats not what I saw Janice, maybe you should think about what really went on down in the principals office?" Mr. Ebby said.

Janice grabbed her things and glared at me as she was leaving to go down to the office. Cha-ching! Victory! Her lies never worked on Mr. Ebby.

"As I was saying class....." He began his geography lecture again.

****

"Hey want me to walk you home?" Asked Trent as he came around the corner to my locker.

"What I can't walk myself home?" I asked laughing.

"You never know there could be something scary out there, I may need to protect you." Ouch I thought.

"What was that supposed to be a joke?" I asked slamming my locker.

He rushed up to me pulling me back. "I'm sorry I wasn't thinking, forgive me? I never meant it like that." He looked so sympathetic.

I smiled. "Sure, I guess I over reacted just a little." Trent smiled and squished his hand into mine.

We walked to my house and Trent asked. "Exactly how far is your house?"

I laughed "Its just down this road,"

"Oh I see." He smiled. "So what do you want to do tomorrow?"

"Huh?" I said.

"Tomorrow, wht do you want to do?" He asked.

"Uhh I don't know, I didn't know we were making plans." I laughed.

"Ahh we'll figure them out tomorrow. Is this it?" He asked pointing to the house at the edge of the woods.

"Yeah," I kissed him, "byeee."

"Bye." He said as I slowly let go of his hand as I walked home. But he pulled me back and I laughed and he kissed me. "Bye," He said once again.

"Bye," I smiled and kissed him one last time before coming up to my door. I turned around to wave bye but he was gone.

So what'd you guys think! Good? Do ypu guys like Janice? How about trent and rosa? Tell me what you think of the characters and what you want to see, also who is the person watching rosa? That persons perspective wasnt in this chapter but it will be in the next one! XD read, vote and commetn! Luvyou guys! <3