Secrets (5)

Hey guys so I am loving the reviews! Last time I checked this story out it had 'bout a hundred reads but last night my mind was just blown like to pluto and back now I have five hundred reads!!! I luv you guys sooo much and I hope you know I am extreamly sorry for not posting any sooner....I would have but technical difficulties.... and the chapter was pretty much lost for a while, so I worked hard to get this up to you guys and hope you enjoy!!!!

READ

COMMENT

VOTE!!!!!

I knew it was wrong, every moment spent together is wrong. I could hurt her...again. The temptation is too strong to ignore, I want to explode! It is harder to stand close to her, I try to manage myself and keep my distance but I can't..I think I love her. But she will never love me not if she knew the secrets, the secrets would crush her, kill her. Maybe I should stop this madness before it gets out of hand? I want her to be kept safe, but with me it's just not. I know its wrong but I just can't help myself.

* * * * * *

(Rosa's pov)

No one was home, perfect. I dropped my bag and ran up to my room smiling so hard my cheeks instantly began to hurt. I cranked up that music I hardly ever listen to. you know the one that is all lovey dove happy. I jumped up onto my bed screeching out the lyrics! I began jumping swaying this way and that, my hairbrush the mic. I've never felt more alive! My life had finally started, I was no longer afraid to be myself and let myself show. I was in love, and I know it sounds crazy because Trent and I pretty much just started dating but he is just....so indescribable. He is love at first sight, and the one person who makes me smile. I couldn't wait until tomorrow when we go out on our date. I was---.

(Ringing) I slumped off my bed and turned off my stereo, who was calling? "Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Hey Rosa it's me Janice, I wanted to call and talk to you about Trent." She said happily,

"Janice stop with the Trent crap," I could barely finish what I was saying before Janice jumped in.

"I wanted to talk to you friend to friend. Ohh! Maybe I can come over to your house and talk to you." She said practically inviting herself over.

"Janice!" The other end of the phone was silent. "Do not come over, and for the last time we aren't friends! So just get that fantasy out of your head ok? Goodbye!" I yelled into the phone and slammed it down. Urgghhh I wish she would stop hounding me, and seriously what was with the "friends" thing? We are not friends anymore and never again.

"Rosa?" My mom asked as she came inside.

"Hey mom." I said shaking my head and looking up with a smile.

"You okay you seem different." She said dragging on the different as if questioning her thought.

"Just Janice and Trent." I said without thinking, my mom's had shot up.

"Trent? Trent who?" She said hands on her hips looking at me. A smile broke. "Is he your boyfriend!!!!?????" She asked like a crazed teenager.

I smiled and jokingly said. "I think so." Mom pulled me into the kitchen putting on a kettle for tea. She begged me to tell her about him. "He is so cute mom, no he is soo hot! I mean he is my own Edward Cullen," I went on like my lovestruck self. My mom listened attentively not missing a single thing I said. I was probably talking with her for hours until I realized how dark it was outside. I decided to turn in for the night and crawled into my bed. I laid my head down on my plush pillow and fell asleep in seconds. I fell into the world of dreams where even your best kept secrets can be revealed. And that's what happened to me my best kept secret, hidden to myself came lurking out of the darkness.