It runs within the family (13)

Hey guys so I know I haven't uploaded for a month I've been busy with family things, school and all that fun stuff. Anyways here is Chapter 13 I hope you guys enjoy!!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!!!

When Monday comes Trent drives us to school. My body is still in pain due to my transformation but it is getting better, but my eyes have changed dramatically forever. They remain silver and sometimes flicker like a light switch to gold. Trent still does not understand why, because they should only do that through transformation and being in wolf form. I know I am different, and I know that it can be great, but I also know it can be terrible...

"So what am I going to say?" I ask Trent as he pulls into the school.

"Just say you got contacts."

"Simple, I hope it works." I smile weakly.

"The hard part is over thats the main thing."

We get out and head into school. I run into Lexie on the way to class. "Rosa why are your eyes... silver?" She asks hand on her hip and squinting as if she can't tell.

"I got coloured contacts." I say and squeeze Trent's hand.

"Cool, do you think there would be purple?"

"Uh, I think so. Its that party store on main street." I say knowing they do actually sell coloured contacts.

"Great I'll have to get some." She smiles and heads off.

I look at Trent giving him a 'What just happened' look. Trent raises his shoulder with an 'I dunno.' We walk dowm to our classes. Only when I walk into Mr.Ebby's classroom he is not there, and a substitute takes his place. We never have a substitute for Mr.Ebby unless its serious. I take my seat and whisper to Janice, "Where is Mr.Ebby?"

"A terrible thing happened. You remember his daughter she was on the cheerleading team? Well she was mauled by a wolf last night, they couldn't save her it was too fatal."

Shock took over me. I didn't do it did I? I couldn't have I was with Trent the entire night. Trent, he would know what happened once he heard. It seems too extreme to be an average wolf attack. "Poor Mr.Ebby she was so young." I say sympathetically.

Anouncements came on and talk about Mr.Ebby's daughter and how we shpuld all be there for his family. "Rosa did you get conacts?" Asks Janice.

"Uh, yeah I thought silver suited me better." I say then pull my face away shutting my eyes hard as if I have something in them.

"I liked them before, it looks painful you should take 'em out." Janice says.

"I'm fine." I say my eyes burning.

"Come on I know they hurt take 'em out." She says very stongly.

I gather my things and the bell rings, I bolt out of the class, and out of Janice's reach. I can hear her call my name but I don't slow down until I hear someone scream. The scream comes out of nowhere, and I try running towards it pushing people out of my way screaming "move!"

My eyes pulsate red , and everyone around me slows dow, then my heart pounds so loud my ears begin to go numb. I soon realize I'm running in a parking lot, and the feet beneith me are not my own, but they keep moving. Screams and cries for help are loud but do not escape my lips. I am stopped when a huge wolf jumps infront of me. I don't even get a chance to blink before I am dead.

I wake up in a familiar bed, my own. I try to sit up but the pounding in my head knocks me back down.

"Take it easy." I turn to see Trent next to the bed.