Bonus Chapter 1

Casey's shoulder was pressed down as Snow contentedly put her head on top of it and with her hands clutching his arm

Casey's shoulder was pressed down as Snow contentedly put her head on top of it and with her hands clutching his arm. She gazed at him with a smiling face, and he kindly smiled back.

A second later, Malloy took the other side of Casey's shoulder by laying his head on there. He made those eyes at him. "Aww," Malloy said.

He turned his gaze and looked at him weirdly. "What? Your shoulder looks nice to relax on." Malloy acted casual in his voice.

Casey normally would overlook it as a typical Malloy behavior, but except it wasn't. Recently, he's been acting bizarre. Ever since Snow and Casey disclosed to Malloy and Kyle about seeing each other, Malloy looked like he didn't believe it, but when he saw how serious the two were, he stopped briefly in his tracks. He mentioned how Casey ignored his heed about the two of them falling for each other in their relationship days. Snow told him there was a lot to Casey than she'd ever expected, but he was easy on her. He gave his congrats anyway, and Kyle had too.

"So like... could you...," Casey hesitated, hoping he didn't have to finish his sentence. He'd hope he gets the hint.

"Nope, I'm good here. My head needs resting after those long lectures." Malloy made an exaggerated yawn.

"Kyle," Casey called.

"Sorry, I'm busy reading," Kyle said. He sat there on the grass with them, but he had his head and eyes bored into a textbook. How could he possibly stay calm while reading outside gets him, but he's working under pressure before his next class in twenty minutes.

Casey looked back to Malloy with a serious gaze. "Malloy," he said but carefully demanded.

Malloy lifted his head with his eyes not leaving Casey. "Yes? Is there something you need?"

He searched for words and didn't know what could spell out that he'd like his privacy with Snow and having more space with her. His friend had been all up on their space and hanging out with them a lot as well as tagging along with Kyle with them. Snow and Casey discussed their plans on where to go or what to eat that's meant for the two of them, but with those two including themselves in their plan, it's difficult to have alone time.

When watching a movie, Malloy sat between Casey and Snow, and with Kyle on the right of Casey's side. Going out for lunch to eat, he mentioned being hungry and wanted to eat with them. At the arcade, they couldn't play together because Malloy and Kyle loved video games too. Even as simple as walking and holding hands around campus sometimes, Malloy interrupted their time and threw his arms on each side around their shoulders, and their conversation between the two died down. He made sure he was with them at any available time.

Casey let out a rough sigh. "Could you be less in our space?" 

"Oh, how much?" He made a sarcastic remark which was found in his voice. "This much?" Malloy scooted two inches away from him. "Maybe a little more for you?" He added a bit more gap to the space. "Is that enough?"