C72.1 - Fishing Net

T

he priest shared a bit of the chili sauce he had just received with Xiong Qi and the others, then left completely satisfied. Zhou Ji and Xiong Ye continued to eat.

After Xiong Ye had finished eating all the meat he had been given that day, he suddenly discovered that a quarter of the terror bird he had caught today was also gone.

This… It wasn’t any less than the amount he had eaten today!

Had he eaten quite a lot of Zhou Ji’s terror bird meat when he was eating earlier? Otherwise, how could so much of the terror bird have been eaten up?

While Xiong Ye was still caught up in this conundrum, Zhou Ji had already gone to lie down in their bed, “Let’s sleep.”

Xiong Ye went over and noticed that Zhou Ji’s stomach was actually bulging.

He touched Zhou Ji’s stomach and said, “Zhou Ji, you look like you’re about to have a child like this!”

Zhou Ji: Was Xiong Ye only able to describe stomachs this way? Were his vocabulary and language that poor?

That night, Xiong Ye went out for a few hours to cultivate before coming back.

Zhou Ji casually pulled him back into his arms and went to sleep.

The next morning, Zhou Ji used chili peppers to fry up some terror bird meat and combined it with roasted earth eggs to make breakfast for Xiong Ye.

Xiong Ye was very satisfied; this chili was really tasty!

He felt warm and cozy after eating such a hot and spicy meal.

When he climbed down from the cave after eating breakfast, someone immediately came up to ask Xiong Ye what he had eaten yesterday. Xiong Ye replied, “I ate dinosaur meat, but there was a spice called chili added to it. This kind of spice is very delicious.”

“Xiong Ye, when will we get to try that chili thing?” Someone who hadn’t been able to try the chili yesterday spoke up and asked.

“Grandpa Priest has already decided to plant chili peppers. Everyone will be able to eat it when they’re ready.” Xiong Ye said. As he spoke, he saw the priest returning from outside, his walking posture not quite right.

Xiong Ye asked, “Grandpa Priest, what’s wrong?” Was he walking this way because he was hurt?

The priest laughed awkwardly, “I’m fine…”

“What exactly happened to you?” Xiong Ye pressed.

The priest saw that Xiong Ye was still asking and said, “I just had diarrhea, and it hurt a little when I went. It was firey and spicy, and it must be because of that pepper from yesterday!”

The priest was old, and he always felt that food was nearly tasteless when he ate, but after tasting that chili pepper from yesterday…

How could there be such a great spice in this world!

He felt that adding it to anything made it appetizing!

As a result, he ate too much last night.

Not only that, while everyone else could only tolerate a tiny bit of chili sauce, he could put a lot of it on his food!

It was probably because of this that he had suffered from diarrhea this morning. Not only that, a certain area still burned with a fiery hot sensation, and it was especially painful.

The priest naturally noticed Xiong Ye’s expression, and he couldn’t help but say, “Don’t think that I’m the only one suffering. Maybe you’ll suffer too. As for Zhou Ji, I saw that he ate quite a lot yesterday. Tonight… Let’s see how you manage to sleep together!”