Bonus Material: Marduk Abstracts 1

MARDUK EVALUATION REPORTS
OFFICIAL ABSTRACTS

***

PILOT CANDIDATE: MAKINAMI, MARI ILLUSTRIOUS
Date of Birth: 2001 March 31
Age: 14
Citizenship: United Kingdom/Japan

SUMMARY: While the candidate's engineered psychopathy makes her a potentially valuable asset, the treatment appears to have also had a negative effect on her ability to synchronize with an Evangelion, leaving her average test scores well below the 50th percentile. In addition, her impulsiveness and lack of respect for social norms -- while within expected parameters -- would most likely make her an unreliable player on the battlefield. She is therefore not currently recommended for piloting duty.

UPDATE: Candidate has since also been involved in drug trials for the Human Growth Acceleration project. It seems possible that the treatments have had a further detrimental effect on her psyche. Any reconsideration of the candidate in the future is therefore advised to take current brain imaging studies into account.

***

PILOT CANDIDATE: MAKINAMI, YAKOBU FORMIDABLE
Date of Birth: 1998 October 21
Age: 17
Citizenship: United Kingdom/Japan

SUMMARY: INELIGIBLE / CANDIDATE BORN PRIOR TO SECOND IMPACT. For further information, see file: MAKINAMI, MARI ILLUSTRIOUS.

***

PILOT CANDIDATE: MADARAKA, QUINCY
Date of Birth: UNKNOWN, assumed post-January 2001
Age: 14 (presumed)
Citizenship: International Territories (East African Administrative Region)

SUMMARY: Despite his training as a guerrilla fighter and above-average intelligence (doubly impressive given the lack of conventional schooling in his background), the candidate cannot at present be considered for piloting duty as he lacks a compatible core. Even if one could be secured, his open antipathy towards the committee and its related organizations would likely make him extremely difficult to control. The candidate has therefore been withdrawn from consideration.