FIVE

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t want to.”

“Oh c'mon!”

“Well why can’t you suck my dick? Why do I have to suck yours?” Jungkook snapped, and V huffed, eyes forming slits.

“Because it’s-it’s.. gay.”

Jungkook scoffed. “Well I’m not gay either!”

“Hey, you’re the one who took it up the ass!” V snapped, and Jungkook blushed, and then reached forward to smack V on the arm. “Shut up.” Jungkook mumbled.

The two were in V’s room after the school day had finished.

“Okay.. listen. You already had my dick inside of your ass, is it that weird to have it in your mouth?” V asked, and Jungkook fishmouthed for a couple of seconds, trying to give a reason as to why he resented it.

But fuck, V made complete sense. “Shit, you’re right. Okay, fine I’ll suck your dick.” Jungkook sighed dramatically, and V grinned.

He reached forward, and before he could touch Jungkook himself, the boy got down on his knees, blinking his big eyes up at V, who froze at that. “God, you’re fucking needy, huh? Pussy.”

“Shut up your feet stink.” Jungkook snapped, and V rolled his eyes, and then let Jungkook do the work by unzipping his trousers and pulling his boxers down a little to let his cock spring free.

The thing is, V was already half hard, so the cock slapped Jungkook in the face, and he gasped, and V laughed. “Hah! You got dick slapped.”

“Shut up!” Jungkook snapped, and then glowered up at V. “Do you want me to suck your dick.”

“Don’t put it all against me, no one’s forcing you down onto your knees.” V said, and Jungkook rolled his eyes. He leaned forward and wrapped his lips around V’s cock, in an attempt to shut him up.

Jungkook started taking more of him in his mouth, stiff member on his hot tongue which he swirled around. Jungkook felt himself harden a little too, and gripped the base of V’s cock with one hand, and then pulled away after hearing not 1 noise.

“You’re not moaning.” Jungkook snapped.

“You’re not deepthroating,” V retorted, and Jungkook felt V grip his hair, raking it back. “I have experience, Jeon. Let me do the work,”

“I have experience too!” Jungkook snapped, glaring, eyebrows furrowed. V chuckled. “Yeah yeah, sure you do. Now put your mouth back on my dick,”

Jungkook huffed at his vulgar words but did as told, wrapping his lips around his cock. V’s hand moved to the back of Jungkook’s head, and without hesitance, pushed Jungkook’s head in, and Jungkook gagged.

He felt V’s cock hit the back of his throat, and muffled a moan around it, letting V fuck his mouth. V grunted to himself, looking down at Jungkook with lustful eyes while rocking his hips slowly.

Jungkook began letting out little whimpers with every thrust into his mouth, eyes growing big and slightly watery with how he was almost choking. It was terrifying because of how much Jungkook loved it.

V saw Jungkook’s large doey eyes and came, letting out an “Oh shit,” as he came down his throat. He pulled out his cock while doing so, a little bit of cum dribbling down the corner of Jungkook’s mouth as he gulped it down.

“Fuck you.” Jungkook snapped, and V wiped the corner of Jungkook’s lips with his thumb and then wiped his thumb on Jungkook’s lips.

“Why? Did I do something?” V asked innocently, and Jungkook stood up, smacking V in the chest. “Did I say you could fuck my mouth??”