TWENTY SEVEN

“Not to be rude, but you’re literally so wrong. Like, your argument isn’t backed up with any evidence nor facts, so you’re just spewing absolute bullcrap. Get your stupid opinions out of my face, Jeon.” Jimin snapped.

“Dude, all I said was pecan pie is the best kind of pie-” Jungkook started.

“Apple pie exists!!!” Jimin snapped.

“I mean,” Jin said, the three of them walking down the sports hall, all sweaty and kinda gross after football practice. “Pumpkin pie is in the top of my list,”

Jimin was ready to attack, but then they heard a fourth addition. “You guys are all wrong. Pie is only good when it has meat in it, and that’s plain facts.” Taehyung said, and Jungkook looked to the side and caught him walking along with them, and smiled.

“Ugh, classic carnivore. Pies are only good when they’re sweet!” Jimin said, and Taehyung snickered.

“V’s not wrong. I rather eat 12 salami pies before an apple pie-” Jin began, and Jimin hit him, while Taehyung burst out laughing.

“Jin, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you eat 12 salami pies,” Jungkook said, and then saw Taehyung looked at him. “What?” Jungkook asked, and Taehyung looked away.

“Nothing.” He said, and Jungkook rose his eyebrow. Why was Taehyung acting weird?

Yugyeom walked up to them, walking beside Jungkook. “Hey Kook, you know that picture you posted on your Instagram yesterday?” Yugyeom asked, and Jungkook saw Taehyung tense up. “Where’d you get that sweater from? It looked coo-”
“Stop asking weird shit, Yugyeom.” Taehyung snapped and then jogged away.

Jin frowned. “What’s up his ass?”

“Not Jungkook, that’s for sure,” Jimin mumbled, and Jungkook elbowed him in the stomach.

“I got it from- um- I don’t know. Some store. Say, what’s up with V?” Jungkook asked, and Yugyeom ruffled Jungkook’s hair mindlessly.

“He’s always a bitch to you, so nothing’s new,” Jimin said, and Jungkook hummed. The four of them walked till the changing rooms. Jungkook was laughing at something Jimin and Jin was arguing about for the nth time as they walked into the boys changing room.

Jungkook was giggling with Yugyeom, and the loud chatter was so common he didn’t realize, but when everyone quietened down, he remembered. Jungkook looked around and saw all the boys standing in the changing room, in the middle of changing, and gulped.
“Sorry- I- um- forgot.” Jungkook stammered quickly. He rushed to the bench to grab his bag and pick it up. He heard a sigh.

“Seriously, are we really doing this?” Jimin said, and Jin hummed. “You guys are a bunch of pussies,”

Jungkook whispered it’s okay, don’t worry into Jimin’s ear, and then rushed out of the boys changing room. He walked out and sighed. He didn’t feel like walking all the way back to his dorm and then changing and showering and then going to the art room for his work. He rather just change and go straight to the art room.

But going to the girl’s room felt so humiliating. Especially since Taehyung only stood up for him once and never again, and the coach wouldn’t allow Jimin or Jin to go into the girls’ room. It was bullshit. Just because he was gay, too.

Jungkook took a deep breath and built up the courage to put his hand on the bright purple door and push it open. When he did, his eyes widened.

Four girls were sitting around the benches and floor. One of them with curlers in her hair, one with her hair in a towel, one with her wet hair falling to the floor, and the fourth straightening her hair. They had nothing on but bathrobes on.
They screamed, and so did Jungkook.