THIRTY SEVEN

“I did WHAT?!” Jungkook shouted, eyes wide, hands slapping over his mouth.

Jimin sat on his bed, facing Jungkook, looking pissed. “You get ONE other dude’s dick in you and you scream out your ex’s name. The tomfoolery!”

“We weren’t exes. And oh my god-” Jungkook let out, sitting down on the bed, rubbing his face in frustration. “What is wrong with me, Jimin. What is actually wrong with me? I mean, Sehun’s so nice! And he’s sweet, and- and he treats me nicely, and he got me those chocolate cookies the other day!” Jungkook whined, hitting his head.

“He also didn’t punch you in the stomach.”

Jungkook groaned, lying over on his bed. “Also, he didn’t sleep with another girl to pretend he was never with you. Also, he didn’t call you a faggot. Also, he didn’t punch Youngjae. Also, he didn’t-”

“I get it, Jimin,” Jungkook mumbled, looking at Jimin sideways, room tilted. “I hate myself. I think- I think I was just overwhelmed with what had happened earlier. I was all up in my head. So I moaned his name.” Jungkook said, and then hit his head against his bed over and over.

“You are a DUMB bitch.”

“I know. What do I do about it.”

“Tell Sehun what happened. Or, wait, don’t. Just say it was a mistake or something. And after that, get V out of your mind. Don’t start liking him again, Jungkook. Not after he hit you. I like him now, I really do. He’s changing and super fun to be around again. But he hit you. That doesn’t just go away.”

“I don’t want to defend him- but he was going through some shit during that time,” Jungkook said, and then shook his head. “No no- you’re right. I’m not going to let this go. And like I said, I don’t like him. I don’t! I like my boyfriend. I like my smart, hot, artsy boyfriend. I like Taehyung-” Jungkook said, and then gasped.

Jimin’s eyes widened. “OH my god! I meant Taehyung.” Jungkook said, and then put his hand over his mouth, eyes big. “Sehun! I meant Sehun! Oh my god!!!!!”

“Girl the fuck is wrong with you.” Jimin frowned. Jungkook whined and then rushed towards him, tumbling onto Jimin’s lap, the blonde haired boy groaning with Jungkook’s body on him.

“I don’t know, Jimin. I need to get this out of my mind. Remind me of all the bad things V did to me.” Jungkook said quietly, and Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s waist.

“Was mean to you during football practice that one time before you both went for a run.”

“Oh we didn’t go for a run we had sex.”

Jimin frowned. “Okay. Um. That one time he yelled at you because he failed math-”

“No, but we had sex after that so it was fine,” Jungkook mumbled again. Jimin sighed.

“Okay well, what about the time when he kissed you and then asked Eka out the other day. Or how he texted you all winter break but ignored you once you were back. Or how he said he regretted being with you. And called you a mistake.”

Jungkook leaned against Jimin, pouting to himself, playing with his fingers. “I didn’t mean to make you upset, Jungkook. Sorry.” Jimin said in a small voice, and Jungkook shook his head.

“No, it’s o-okay. I just… I don’t like myself.” Jungkook squeaked and Jimin frowned. “What?”

“I don’t know. I have this perfect guy in my palm, but I keep running after the one who treated me like shit.” Jungkook said, and then sniffled. “W-why?”