THIRTY ONE

trigger warning : domestic abuse

///

“And I just-” Jungkook began, tears in his brown eyes. “After everything we’ve been through, all the ups and downs- for you t-to… lie to me like that and- and betray my trust, I j-just c-can’t believe it,” Jungkook sniffled, taking a tissue and pressing it to the inner corner of his eye.

“Stop being so over dramatic, oh my god! I slept with her ONCE! It was ages ago!” Jimin snapped.

“But why didn’t you tell me! I mean, you’ve always hated Eka!” Jungkook snapped at Jimin, who rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, well. You were being a little butt to me back then, remember? You moved in with V and I was all alone one night. I randomly began messaging her and then… y'know…. one thing led to another, and-” Jimin said, and Jungkook grimaced.

“I didn’t expect that from you, but damn, man. Get it.” Jungkook said, putting his fist forward. Jimin fist bumped him. “I had a long ass conversation with her on the train. She told me everything that happened that night when I was drunk as hell. Taehyung didn’t… do anything inappropriate.” Jungkook said, sighing in relief.

“Still kind of sucks. To even have that apprehension shows that you don’t trust him fully. Plus, how can you just go with what Eka says?” Jimin asked, and Jungkook gulped.

“Well, um-” Jungkook began, and then scratched the back of his neck. “I… I trust him?” Jungkook stammered, and then shrugged. “He did punch that guy who tried pulling shit on me.”

“Fair enough,” Jimin said. “Are you gonna go talk to him?”

“Yeah. I’ll go right now, in fact.” Jungkook said, and Jimin hummed and sat down on his bed. “By the way, what’s going on with you and Rose?”

“Nothing,” Jimin said, blushing. “We just talked that night, nothing more.”

“Mhm. Sure thing.” Jungkook winked, and then giggled and walked out of his dorm.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was in his dorm, sitting on his bed while facing Eka, who was sitting on the other bed. She rose her eyebrow at him and then sighed. “I don’t know why you’re so fucking silent. I kind of saved your football career,”

“Yeah but you told Jungkook way more than necessary,” Taehyung snapped, and then looked at Eka. “Why’re you getting involved in my business?”

“Excuse me?? If I didn’t get involved in your business, Jungkook would’ve told the entire school that you raped him!” Eka said sharply. “So don’t you dare be angry at me.”

“Still, Eka. I was high as fuck that night, and I knew he was drunk! He didn’t need to know how I felt about him!” Taehyung said. “I-I was just spewing bullshit that night, anyone. Now he’s going to think I want him to be my boyfriend or something,” Taehyung mumbled.

“Don’t you?” Eka asked.

“No! I’m- I’m not gay, Eka. For fuck’s sake- will you just- just shut the fuck up.” Taehyung grumbled, covering his face with his hands.

“Literally didn’t say anything.”

“Yes, you did! Couldn’t you have just told him I didn’t take advantage of him- instead of telling him I’m in love with him!” Taehyung snapped, and Eka sighed, rolling her eyes.

“God, shut up. I helped you out, why the fuck are you still being so-”

“Just get up and get out of my room,” Taehyung said, and Eka frowned. “I could still tell everyone you’re into fucking dudes by the way. I still have that on you, so I don’t know where you’re getting this confidence from,” Eka said, standing up.