SIXTEEN

Jungkook and Taehyung sat in the principal’s office. Taehyung sat slumped, looking annoyed, a little scared, loosely unbuttoned shirt unpressed and mimicking his expression. Meanwhile Jungkook looked scared shitless, head in his hands, shirt tucked in and hair neat.

The principal found them in the janitor’s closet, and looked very angry. Jungkook opened his mouth but only a scared, quivering “S-sorry-” came out. So the principal didn’t say a word and told them to go to his office in an angry tone.

“This is so bad, so so bad, so so so bad, so so so so-”

“I get it.” Taehyung mumbled, looking at the click on the wall in annoyance. The principal wasn’t there at the moment, and Taehyung was getting frustrated. “You think he knows you sucked my dick in there?”

Jungkook placed his hands against his face, groaning aloud. “H-he’s going to know I had a d-dick in my mouth and then he’s gonna tell everyone I had a dick in my mouth and-and- and I won’t get into college b-because I had your dick in my mouth-”

“Stop overreacting.” Taehyung grumbled, and Jungkook looked at him, pained. “He’s gonna tell us off and then we’ll walk out. We’ll get detention or whatever-”

“Detention? V, I’ve never had detention!” Jungkook cried, and Taehyung scoffed at him.

“Nerd. The worst thing that’ll happen is that we get expelled or something-” Taehyung said, and Jungkook let out a pitiful cry, covering his face again.

“G-get expelled? I literally rather die!”

“Shut UP Hermione Granger. We’re not gonna get expelled. Kids bunk classes all the time. It’s fuckin’ boarding school.” Taehyung snapped, and Jungkook sniffled, looking up, straight ahead, at the wall in front of him.

“V I-I can’t- my parents already hate me because I’m gay. They’ll get so angry if the principal tells them this. Any chances of me doing what I wanted after highschool will be demolished!” Jungkook cried, and Taehyung looked at him for a few seconds.

The door to the office opened, and Jungkook instantly sat straight, while Taehyung stayed put. The headmaster walked in, glancing at the two, and sat down at his desk.

“Bunking classes is the utmost act of juvenility. That too during one of the most important years in highschool.” The principal spoke gravely, and Jungkook nodded his head, looking down. Taehyung looked at him and rolled his eyes.

“I saw that, Mr. Kim. Is there some kind of answer for what exactly you two were doing in there?” The principal snapped, and Jungkook tensed.

“Drugs.” Taehyung said.

Jungkook looked at him and widened his eyes, as if telling him to shut up. While the principal chuckled, clearly not finding any humour in what Taehyung said.

“Is this some kind of joke to you, V?” The principal said, leaning forward a little, asserting his dominance and anger. Jungkook spoke up before Taehyung could say anything dumb.

“S-sir- we- we acknowledge tha-that we should’ve b-been in class. And- and I promise, this w-will never happen again, and-” Jungkook started.

“Oh I’m glad you acknowledge it. I’m glad you acknowledge throwing away your future.” Mr. Principal said lowly, and Taehyung scoffed.

“Oh no, Jungkook, would you look at that? We weren’t there to put a stick on fire and see if carbon dioxide gets released! How will we EVER get into college??” Taehyung said dramatically, and Jungkook looked away, not wanting to be associated with this.