EIGHTEEN

Jungkook felt a soft whine leave his lips, fingers clenching around white bedsheets as Taehyung fucked him, cock rooting deep inside his ass.

“A-ah-” Jungkook let out, his hips getting pulled higher up as Taehyung continued fucking in and out of him. Jungkook was on his knees, palms against the bed, ass up in the air, Taehyung behind him. “I-I’m g-gonna cum,-”

Taehyung had a sheen of sweat all over him, letting his hand trail up Jungkook’s quivering thigh and travel to his cock. “Cum for me, baby,” Taehyung said, tugging on his member. Jungkook let out a whimper, before cumming all over his tummy.

Taehyung smirked, and continued rocking into him, bed shaking slightly from the rigorous movement. Jungkook stayed pliant and steady until Taehyung came in him, and then felt another choked out whine leave his throat at that.

“I really,” Taehyung panted, pulling out of him and falling onto the bed. “-wanna fuck you raw.”

Jungkook turned around, looking a mess. His hair was all messed up and his cheeks were rosy red, eyes dilated and parts of his body reddened from where Taehyung grabbed him really hard. “That sounds fun but I don’t want aids, so no thanks.” Jungkook said, and Taehyung whined, falling atop of him, nestling his nose in the crook of his neck.

“Pleaseee-” Taehyung said softly, and Jungkook giggled, wrapping his legs around him, both flopping to their sides on the bed.

“Noooo~” Jungkook replied, and Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist. “Maybe later.. when you’re clean,” Jungkook said, and Taehyung looked up at him.

“Okay well winter break is coming up-” Taehyung said, kissing Jungkook on the mouth. “-so I’ll go to the doctor-” Taehyung continued, kissing Jungkook again. “-and then maybe I can sow my seed in you-”

“Not if you use THAT metaphor.” Jungkook said as he rolled off the bed, grimacing and making a fake puking noise. He stood up, waddling over to the pile of clothes on the floor.

“Oh come on now,” Taehyung said, sitting up, letting out a snicker. Jungkook looked around for his clothes, while Taehyung raked his body with his eyes.“What’re you doing?”

“Putting my clothes on? I’m really sleepy so I wanna go back to my dorm-” Jungkook started, but then Taehyung stood up, walking over to him.

Taehyung grabbed his forearm. “Just stay at mine,” Taehyung said, emotionless.

Jungkook hesitated. “A-as in.. sleep in your- your bed-?” Jungkook squeaked, and Taehyung cleared his throat, looking away.

“I mean, you could sleep in the other bed, but it’s not as comfortable.” Taehyung mumbled, and Jungkook looked at him for a few seconds.

Taehyung turned around, and Jungkook saw his muscles tense up a little. “Dammit, Jungkook- I’m not good at this kind of thing. Just- fucking- stay over tonight and sleep in my fucking bed, stop being a bitch about it,” Taehyung snapped, and Jungkook felt his eyes glimmer a little.

Okay, he knows Taehyung has a hard time with emotions and stuff. But even the slightest glimpse into a more vulnerable, open, lovable Taehyung made Jungkook’s heart gallop.

“Okay..” Jungkook trailed, picking up a random t-shirt and putting it on (knowing damn well it was Taehyung’s). “You’re so bossy, sheesh.”

Taehyung slapped Jungkook’s ass as the boy jumped onto the bed. Taehyung smiled at him, and then took a pair of trackpants and tugged them on, jumping onto the bed himself. Jungkook giggled, looking up at Taehyung, who looked down at him with a small smile.