TBS - Long day

It had been a really long week. You and your boyfriend, Thomas, hadn't seen each other, even though you lived together. During the days he'd be away, filming for The Maze Runner, and in the nights you'd be gone, working overnight for a project from your university that seemed like it was never ending. But when you'd get home the day after to change, he'd...be off filming. The only communication you had with him was through text, but it was still seriously depressing.

However, the damn bio (a/n: or whichever subject you have or will have) project was finally done, and you decided to surprise Thomas at the studio instead. But when you got there, it was silent. The lights and everything were still on, but no one was around. Suddenly, you see a worker walking towards a door, and you call her over.

"Uh, hey, um, Miss?" You call over, hoping to get her attention.

She (thankfully) looks over from her clipboard, and smiles. "How can I help you?"

You look around. "Is everyone gone? Or like, I don't know, where is everyone?"

She smiles. "Depends on who you're looking for, miss. Some of the actors are running late because of a last-minute change of plans in a particular scene."

You clear your throat. "Oh, I'm looking for Thomas? Thomas Brodie-Sangster."

The girl nods knowingly. "Oh, so you're the girl he keeps talking about. Well, Mr. Sangster is running late, as he has a major part in the scene being filmed. I'm sure that if you stick around for about an hour, he'll be out."

You smile. "Alright, cool. Thank you. Oh, and if you do happen to get back to where they're filming, do me a favor - don't tell him I'm here, okay?" He talks about me.

She nods. "Absolutely, miss. Glad to help," she says, before walking away.

You sigh, glancing at a chair against the wall before going and sitting on it, leaning back. So it's gonna be a long night again.

**1 HOUR AND 20 MINUTES LATER**

You had been on your phone for the past almost hour and a half, scrolling through basically everything: old Twitter feeds, everything on Instagram, Facebook - which, you noticed, you hadn't been on for a while now - 9gag, Tumblr, and (because the boredom was really kicking in) BBC news. Then, you went through your photos, reminiscing about old memories that you had made with Thomas.

Just as you were about to open up Twitter for what felt like the fourth time, you hear a door click open, and voices from the crew emerge. Finally. You stand up, looking for the one boy that you loved, and there he was, with his bag in tow. He's talking to Dylan, one of his fellow actors that you had gotten familiar with. Thomas laughs, looking down.

Surprisingly, Dyl notices you first, jabbing his elbow in Thomas's side. He looks up, then notices you. A wide grin makes its way over his face, and he walks-runs over to you, dropping his bag before hugging you tightly, lifting you up. "(Y/n)! You came!" He says, the words muffled by your shoulder.

He sets you down, and you lean in, kissing him deeply. He pulls you aside, so that the two of you weren't standing in the middle of the crowd that was coming out. You pull away, gasping for air. "Of course I came. I missed you, and since the damn project is finally done and over with, I get to be with you. It's fucked up - haven't seen you in a week," you murmur, resting one palm on his cheek, and pushing the other hand through his hair.