tbs - tease

my hands are shaking i'm currently dragging this bitch to the ground on twitter dms and kjsdajsdnajsbd sorry

slightly nsfw/mature/whatever just explicitly explained kinda

--mayaxx

~~~

"I can't believe you're blowing me off right now!"  I push my hands through my post-makeout session hair, trying to pat it down as I get up off of Thomas's lap.

"Sorry, babe," he says, shifting uncomfortably on the bed.  "I blew them off last time.  Don't need them to think I'm whipped or something."

I huff frustratedly.  Both of us had been busy lately, me with university and him with acting.  But I had taken some time out to go to Victoria's Secret and bought an $80 lingerie set, and it was supposed to be thrown off in five minutes.  Well, not anymore, now that he's leaving.  Unless...

I pout, turning to face him again.  I shrug innocently.  "Well, I had to take a shower anyway,"  I say, tugging on the bottom of my t shirt, pulling it off.  I was gonna get him to see the $80 piece, and his sharp intake of breath made it clear that he had.  Tossing it to the dresser, I glance at him, and realize that he hadn't moved an inch.

I walk over to him, sitting back down and straddling his lap again.  "Could you help me with the top, Tommy?"  I ask sweetly.  "The lace is starting to irritate my skin." 

His breaths are shallow as he brings his hands to my shoulders, pushing the thin lace straps off.  For real though, that was itchy.  He reaches behind me for the back of the bra, and his lips ghost my jaw as his fingers work the hook.  I pull it off my chest painfully slowly, and he looks up at me.  "I'll tell the boys that I can't make it," he whispers after swallowing.

"No you're not," I say, standing again and walking over to the bathroom door.  Throwing the top aside, I kick off my shorts, intentionally bending over and picking them up to give him a view.  I hear him groan behind me, and grin.  "Don't want the boys to think you're, what was it?  Whipped, right?"

I turn the doorknob of the bathroom, slipping in and leaving the door wide open behind me so he could see what he was going to miss.  Just as I stand by the counter and actually check my mussed makeup in the mirror, I hear the bathroom door shut.  Thomas walks over to stand behind me, a hand slipping underneath the lace panties I wore - the only article of clothing left on. 

"Baby girl," he whispers huskily, pushing the jacket he wore off with one hand as he looks at me through the mirror.  "I'm not going anywhere."

~~~

mh

i have exams in a week btw i won't be active for three weeks this is just me procrastinating

--mayaxx