Chapter 3: Special Encounters (Part 3)

-Morning-

Speed: Phew... I should take a break from training for now

He puts down some weights that he got from Alejandro

Speed then gets a map that he got from J

Speed: So this is where she is... I remember I read about her having a sister... And her mom is a Vaporeon, I wonder who her dad is... (She really is cute and cheerful... I hope I can find her soon)

Crystal: You have a crush on someone~?

Speed: E-eh?

Crystal: I heard you talking about a girl~ Although you read about her? Is she famous or something?

Speed: N-no, I don't have a... C-crush, I just read a book about those things

Crystal: Sure~ I totally believe you~ *wink wink*

Speed: *sigh* Just go play with Cooper or something

Crystal: Okay~ Bye~

She skips away

Speed: (I might go find her this week... Or maybe a bit longer, I need to mentally prepare myself)

Crystal_Furry_17:
Speed are you going on a quest to find her? Well... I'm gonna have to train you, this quest may be hard.
appears as a Shiny Sylveon (Code Name Horizon)

Speed: Oh, so you were a girl the whole time?

Horizon: .........I AM NOT A GIRL!!!!!! HINOKAMI KAGURA!!!!!!

Speed: W-wait I'm sorry!! Please forgive me!-

A/N: Sorry but we need to change some of the dialogue that you made, sorry~ ;3

Horizon: CLEAR BLUE SKY!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and ignites a REAL (but kinda dull) katana in fire and strikes down at Speed slashing in a circular motion*

Speed: Ahh-! *gets slashed and is now bleeding* ... (I'm really getting tired of this...)

Horizon: Ok now let's start, this training session would usually be a few years, but since you mastered Hinokami Kagura dance, a technique that is very hard to put off, I am confident that you can do this in one week, maybe less. Now let's begin... *trains him like how Urokodaki trained Tanjiro but it when by much quicker and he managed to get the 10 forms of water breathing down in one week* Wow you did very well.

Speed: Hehe, thank you-

Horizon: Okay now that that's complete, If you foot gets stuck in an apple, what color is the number six?

Speed: ...

He just braces himself for what's to come

Horizon: Wrong... (oh wait forgot to show him this form, eh might as well show him now), *breathes heavily* water breathing, 11th form....... Dead Calm *doesn't move...*

Speed: (Wait I thought there were only ten forms! And how come he isn't moving?)

He felt like the form was dangerous so he took a defensive stance

suddenly feels like he got hit 100 times with out Horizon even moving and then falls to the ground

Speed: ...Agh... My back...

Horizon: Well I guess I should show you this one. *processes to train Speed to using dead calm for 2 days until he got it down* Well done, you managed to master all 11 forms of water breathing.

Speed: Thanks to you I guess, I'm not too mad about the questions you keep giving me... But please stop it, it hurts a lot

Horizon: Well I guess I should go back to the realm of voices aka your head. Until we meet again in this world. *disappears*