14: This Wasn't Supposed To Happen

In retrospect it was going too well. Nothing should have gone this smoothly. 

He probably should have realized that when he woke up with someone's arms around his waist, but he didn't. See, Jun still wasn't used to positive attention, and although he soaked it up like a sponge, it was still foreign. 

Jun kept his eyes closed, not wanting to alert Katsuki to the fact he was awake. Then, he felt the blonde reach out to touch his face. The hero student traced all the way down his nose and across his jaw and Jun threatened to shiver at the feeling but held still. 

"Its really fucking weird seeing you like this." Katsuki mumbled to himself, barely loud enough for Jun to hear. "I kinda miss the horns." He admitted to himself. 

Jun's eyes flew open at that. "Fuck! When the hell did you wake up?!" Katsuki squawked, throwing himself to the very edge of the bed, nearly falling off of it altogether.  

"Just now. Like right when you said that. But that's not important" Jun said excitedly, propping himself and getting close to Katsuki again. He looked down at the hero student with big brown eyes that sparkled with the light from the window. "You like my horns? They don't bother you?" He asked rapidly.

Katsuki was a little overwhelmed at the sight. "I don't like shit about you." He growled, very unconvincingly in Jun's opinion. "I just think its weird seeing you without them. They're literally a part of your body, how are you not weirded out by the fact they're gone? How did you do that anyways?".

"Weirded out?" Jun asked, a little confused, "I wish they'd stay gone forever honestly. I hate those things. Its just an added bonus that everyone else hates them too.". The villain was a little confused. Katsuki was-indifferent to his horns? He didn't think he was gross or weird or demonic? Oh god Jun had forgotten about all the demon comments until now. Old ladies hated him. 

"Hate 'em all you want, its not like they're going anywhere." Katsuki said, heaving himself out of bed. "I'm making breakfast this time. Don't even think about complaining about what I make, I'm a fucking amazing cook.". Jun giggled a little and saluted Katsuki as he made his way to the kitchen. 

With her untimely death and the sudden allowance Jun had been getting from the league he had been allowed to continue Mange's lease and keep her apartment. He couldn't risk taking Katsuki anywhere the league's headquarters. It would be a recipe for disaster. 

------- ------- ------- -------- --------- -------- -------- 

Jun was glad Katsuki had woken them both up on time, as there was no time for delay. Today was the cultural festival and there was a lot left to do. styling Katsuki was one of the more important one's of course. 

The villain had been the one to convince him to wear a plain black button up, although it had initially not been done up at all. Yeah, Katsuki buttoned it up all the way to the top. Jun had also lent him some earrings and a few pieces of jewelry to tie the whole thing together. 

It was a strange feeling, getting on the train together and going a school. It all felt very-normal to Jun. But high school life like this was exactly what he became a villain to avoid so he ignored all 'what if' questions that popped up in his head. 

U.A was buzzing with activity. Everyone was putting the finishing touches on their class's 'thing'. Excitement was in the air in gym gamma too. 

"Yo Bakugou! Glad you decided to show up." Kaminari joked. "Shut the hell up pikachu." Katsuki shouted angrily. Jun just laughed a little. 

"Ah, Ju-Seiji!" Midoriya said, rushing up to them, "I didn't know you were coming to help us set up.". 

"How could I not after I spent all of yesterday distracting you guys." Jun replied with an easy smile. Midoriya just nodded, seeming pleased with the answer. The villain turned his attention to the area around him. He knew where the special effects booth was, Kirishima had shown him right to it yesterday without him even needing to ask. All he had to do was plug in the U.S.B and play it when the time was right. Technically it wasn't even him who was going to plug it in, it was Toga. In a different form of course, they couldn't let her get recognized. 

1-A's performance wouldn't actually be interrupted, but all the tv screens set up around the festival would be. The baby heroes wouldn't even know what had happened until after. 

For now Jun just moved boxes as he was told to and smiled and joked with 1-A. They all seemed to really like Seiji. Except one person, who as of right now will remain nameless. 

"Only 20 minutes to performance!" Momo called out, her voice a little shakier, more unsure. 

Eventually that time dwindled to just a few minutes and Jun had unlocked the door for Toga to slip into mid performance. Even he didn't know what she was going to look like, so he couldn't stand there ensuring only she got in. 

He took his place just left of the stage, far enough away that the audience couldn't see him but not too far he couldn't fully see the performance. 

The lights flashed brightly as the music began and Jun could hear the crowd roar. Damn, he should go to concerts more often. 

------- ------- ------- -------- --------- -------- --------

The moment the performance ended and the whole class was offstage, Jun leaped into action. He practically dragged Katsuki away from the group after their little group hug. 

Jun hauled Katsuki by the collar to an area just far enough away from everyone else to do exactly what he wanted to. Shove him up against a wall and kiss the fuck out of him. 

Meanwhile, Todoroki and Midoriya had followed them. Shoto was getting suspicious of why Seiji was hanging around them at a time like this and that he didn't really go to school. Midoriya had begged him not to do anything weird like stalk him, but they had been dragged into it nonetheless. 

So basically Midoriya was beet red. He had thought they were close. Not this close. What he couldn't get over were the noises. It wasn't like they were moaning or anything but the noises-he just couldn't handle it. 

Needless to say, Todoroki and Midoriya left immediately, no longer suspicious. 

But Todoroki wasn't the aforementioned 'Seiji disliker'. No, that title belonged to someone else who was in a much more unique situation. 

You see, being invisible didn't come with many extra abilities but it came with one that was barely ever used. Seeing other invisible things. 

Now, it wasn't like Hagakure really had a reason to hate Seiji based on the fact he had horns, but it didn't sit well with her that he was hiding them. They were part of his quirk. Why would he hide his quirk? 

Something wasn't right there. So, as they were instructed to, they informed faculty. 

Not that they could find them easily because when they went outside and saw the chaos caused by the broadcast, it was pretty damn hard to get individual attention from their teachers. 

Jun and Toga slipped away with the U.S.B, none the wiser to their cover being blown. 

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm so excited for the coming chapters! 

Okay, once you guys read the next chapters that'll sound incredibly sadistic, but still. I can torture people if I want to. 

I love how Jun's entire thought process about being normal is just 'wow, people are great! Its a shame I get pleasure from hurting them!'. Like-honey calm down. No violence just yet.