ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴs

NOTE: Hey guys! As promised, the new chapter is on!

I tried to make it bigger this time, and I'm quite pleased by how it turned out!

Hope you like it! Please, let me know your thoughts about it.

Once again, thank you for the votes <3

Enjoy~~

━━━━━━━✦━━━━━━━

As soon as the ship stopped, Karkaroff shouted for everyone to line up at the entrance. Jamie had a frown on his face and hid at the back, behind students who were much bigger and stronger than him.

"Potter," the headmaster roared, and the boy sighed.

"Yes?" Jamie replied without emotion.

"You come upfront with me and Viktor; to cause more... Impact," the man directed with a wicked grin.

Jay sighed in irritation but didn't question.

"See you guys later," he whispered to his friends and walked to the front.

Mia and Archer fixed their fur coats and walked behind the other students as they all disembarked. The girl had disappeared behind the tall and burly boys at the school with Archer by her side, and Jamie walked moodily upfront beside Karkaroff with Krum.

"Dumbledore!" they heard their headmaster call heartily.

"He's totally pretending," muttered Archie, and Mia snorted.

They waited a while longer until Karkaroff decided that Viktor was too cold to be outside until finally deciding to walk up to the castle.

"Place is quite big, don't you think?" commented Archer, and Mia nodded.

"I wonder if they'll give us a map," spoke the girl lightly.

"You can't use maps," stated Archer with a raised brow.

"No. But you can," acknowledged the girl as if it was self-explanatory.

"Yeah, right," mocked the boy.

The two of them walked into an enormous room with four long tables. Karkaroff guided them towards a table with students wearing green and silver ties, and they all settled.

"That's Slytherin," whispered Archie in her ear.

"Of course you know," mocked Mia, and Archie slapped her lightly on the head.

"Dad belonged to this house, silly. He told me about it," explained him, and Effie nodded.

The two settled down at the end of the table, and soon Jamie joined them.

"I don't get it. If your dad studied here, why did you go to Durmstrang?" asked Mia, and Archie sighed.

"Dad had some issues with his family, so he didn't want me to be around them," explained the boy.

"What kind of issues?" questioned Jamie, and Archie denied.

"I'm not sure. Dad doesn't like to talk about his life here; he only said that his family was abusive and that when he and mum met, they decided to move to her home country," spoke Archer.

"That's awful," commented Mia, and the other two agreed.

"So that's why he's so understanding about me crashing at your place so often," said Jamie lightly.

"Yes, and no. Yes, dad does know how you feel about your family, but that's not why he let you come over. He likes you; that's why he doesn't mind," stated Archer.