ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴇ

NOTE: Hey guys!

How are you guys doing? I'm sorry I took too long! I've been so tired these last couple of days, that I didn't have much time to write. Good thing is, my term is almost over and I expect to have more time to write so chapters should come faster now.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

━━━━━━━✦━━━━━━━

"Sirius Black? As in the mass murderer after your brother?" asked Archie softly as both walked out of the kitchen.

Jamie sighed and messed up his hair.

"It must be some kind of mistake," he said.

"Black tried to get Voldemort to kill my parents and my brother. There's absolutely no way; he could have been a 'blood traitor'," Jamie stated.

Archie slowly agreed with his head, a thoughtful expression on his face.

"You have a point," he agreed, contemplating something over.

"So it may be that Iris wasn't lying after all," Archie remarked.

"Dobby said Walburga had another son who died. It could be him," he proposed, and the other agreed.

"Could be," Jay muttered.

"Either way, we need evidence. We can't just walk up to Mrs Malfoy and say she has a long lost cousin without any evidence. She'll say we're nuts," the Potter boy commented.

"And how, on earth, are we getting any evidence about that without actually talking to Mia?" questioned Archer.

"We just need to convince someone to check it out for us," replied Jamie simply.

"You talk like that's easy," mocked Archer.

"The healers hadn't responded to me yet, and honestly, I don't think they will,"

Jamie sighed in frustration.

"You said your dad used to be a healer when he lived here. Don't you have anyone who could help us?" asked Jamie and Archer frowned thoughtfully.

"I guess I could try someone. It's not guaranteed I'll get an answer, though," said the boy, and Jamie nodded.

"It's better than nothing, right?" said Jay and his friend shrugged.

"I suppose," agreed Archie.

That night passed swiftly, and the two decided that they would not attend the party in the common area. They both headed to their room and slept relatively early, convinced that in the morning, they would escape to Hogsmeade to use some of the owls there to avoid trouble.

Archer wrote another letter to St. Mungus. Though this time, it was addressed to someone specific. The boy wrote a relatively long letter inquiring about the Black family. More specifically, Walburga and her youngest son. Archie chose his words with caution, trying to not sound suspicious and just come out as if he simply needed help with homework.

Davina Ariev was one of the few people who lived in Britain and still was in touch with them. Or at least, she used to. She and his mum had been best friends when they were little, and even though Davina got her letter to Durmstrang and his mum hadn't, they never lost touch. They were so close; that the witch even trusted her best friend enough to tell her the truth when she was sixteen. Archie had memories of her from his childhood the most and remembered vividly the day she announced to them that she would be moving to Britain.

It was on the last summer before he joined Durmstrang. Davina had joined Archie and his family on a trip to the countryside of Italy with her own family. They were having a nice dinner in the garden with Iliya, Davina's obnoxious daughter, annoying the crap out of him. It was a pleasant night, even if the girl had been disagreeing with absolutely everything he said, and at the end of it, Davina broke the news to them, saying that she and her husband had gotten a job in Britain. Archie recalled how happy everyone was for her when she got a position in St. Mungus, especially his mum.