ᴘʀɪᴏʀɪ ɪɴᴄᴀɴᴛᴀᴛᴇᴍ

NOTE: Hey guys!

How are you guys doing? I just want to say that yes, the story will continue to the 5th year, but this book is nearly over! Once again, thank you so much for the love and support. You guys are amazing, really.

Here goes another chapter, I honestly didn't like it very much, but I hope you enjoy it!

━━━━━━━✦━━━━━━━

Wormtail approached Harry, who scrambled to find his feet to support his own weight before the ropes were untied. Wormtail raised his new silver hand, pulled out the wad of material gagging Harry, and then, with one swipe, cut through the bonds tying Harry to the gravestone.

"No, stop," spoke Mia, trying again to free herself from the ropes.

Jamie's wrists were bleeding from the strength he did to get free from the marble statue. The boy was kicking, squirming, and using all his power to slip away from the ropes.

Harry couldn't die. He just couldn't.

Jamie always knew his brother's life was a priority. It was not just because he was the boy who lived, though that was a very pertinent point; it was because if something happened to Harry, his entire family would crumble.

His mum would be destroyed, and his dad would be lost. That was the truth. Harry had to be safe, while Jamie; well, he didn't want to die, but if he did, he doubted his parents would feel bad for long.

The Death Eaters closed ranks, forming a tighter circle around Harry and Voldemort so that the gaps where the missing Death Eaters should have stood were filled, and a soft noise sounded next to Jamie.

Jay turned to his side, facing Euphemia, who was now limping behind the statue. The boy realised that all the hooded figures faced Harry and Voldemort, and none seemed to notice Mia wasn't tied anymore. Wormtail walked out of the circle and returned with Harry's wand, thrusting it roughly into Harry's hand without looking at him.

"You have been taught how to duel. Harry Potter?" said Voldemort softly, his red eyes glinting through the darkness.

At these words, Jamie started squirming again, but before he could do anything else, he heard Mia being dragged back to the stone. She was tied again by Wormtail, and Jamie only noticed as his best friend spat straight into the man's face.

The fat man, angered, struck a slap across the girl's face before walking back to his place, cleaning his face.

"We bow to each other. Harry," said Voldemort after a while, bending a little but keeping his snakelike face upturned to Harry.

"Come, the niceties must be observed... Dumbledore would like you to show manners... Bow to death, Harry..."

The Death Eaters were laughing again. Voldemort's lipless mouth was smiling, but Harry did not bow. Euphemia noticed as he stood still, amazed by his courage and absolute lack of carefulness.

Not that she was in any position to judge people for not being careful.

She could see that Harry wasn't planning to let Voldemort play with him before killing him.

Euphemia was rarely surprised by things, but Harry Potter had managed to leave her completely amazed. She wasn't expecting him to go down without a fight, but she also didn't expect him to show such cold blood when facing Voldemort.

"I said, bow," Voldemort said, raising his wand, and Harry bowed as if a huge invisible hand were bending him ruthlessly forward; the Death Eaters laughed harder than ever.

"Very good," said Voldemort softly.

"And now you face me, like a man... Straight-backed and proud..."