ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏʙʙʏ

NOTE: Hey guys!

How are you guys doing? I'm sorry I took too long! Routine has been crazy these days and I finally decided to start to work on my book, so I've been quite busy. I'll try my best to update more frequently, but I can't make any promises :(.

Anyway, another chapter is on!! Hope you like it! Please, let me know your thoughts about it.

Enjoy~~

━━━━━━━✦━━━━━━━

As they both finally recomposed themselves, the healer hurried towards them, looking deadly worried.

"Dear Merlin! Are you two alright, dears?" she questioned, guiding the two teenagers inside the tent.

"We're good," answered Jamie, and Mia nodded.

She analyzed their wounds, which luckily weren't that bad, and started to patch them up while grumbling something under her breath. Jamie frowned in discomfort as she applied some potion to ease the burns he had gotten in his arms and face. He seemed bothered by something and didn't leave immediately once the medwizard was done with him. Instead, he waited impatiently for Madame Pomfrey to fix the nasty scratches and bruises Mia had gotten on her side and face from climbing up and sliding down the dragon's back.

Mia was moving around relentlessly. She was never good at being still, and now that she had just left a life or death situation, she was too full of adrenaline to be quiet. Jamie, on the other hand, was weirdly calm. He looked around, looking for something Mia assumed were his parents.

Once the healer had finished treating her wounds, Euphemia got up to her feet. She tidied up her clothes and hair before pulling Jamie to the outside of the tent where Archie was waiting for them.

Archer whistled lowly before smirking widely to his best friends.

"Told you the teamwork would do the rest, didn't I?" he spoke mischievously, and Mia laughed.

Jamie was about to say something when they heard someone call them.

"Potter, Graham," spoke Viktor Krum, walking towards them.

His face was free from any wound, and only his uniform was a bit thorn. Jamie couldn't help but grimace at the boy, knowing that he knew what the first task would be but didn't tell them.

"You did well together," Krum stated, and neither of the two answered him.

"I wanted to apologize. Karkaroff told me not to worry and just focus on my task. He assured me he would tell you both, but I should've expected he wouldn't. I'm sorry," apologized Viktor, and Jamie nodded slightly.

"Don't worry," Jamie stated.

They all remained quiet for a while.

"You know," spoke Krum, breaking the unease silence.

"Your brother is quite a flyer," complimented him, and Jamie rolled his eyes.

"So they say," mumbled him.

"He is. Although personally, I think you're better than him," said Viktor.

"I wasn't supposed to tell you this, but I heard some Quidditch teams are keeping an eye on you."

Jamie wide his eyes in surprise, and Mia gasped quietly beside him.

"They what?" asked the boy, and Krum nodded.

"My offer for you still stands. If you want, the team is yours next year," said Viktor, and Jamie nodded.

"I'll think about it," he muttered, and the older boy nodded.