ʜᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ

NOTE: Hey guys! 

HAPPY 2022 EVERYONE!!!!

Let's hope this year will be full of great things! Stay safe guys! Covid is, unfortunately, still a thing so please take care!

Another chapter is on!! Hope you like it! Please, let me know your thoughts about it.

Enjoy~~

━━━━━━━✦━━━━━━━

 The first task seemed to be getting closer every day, but Jamie and Mia couldn't be more unconcerned about it. Or rather, they both had more important things to worry about. The boy, who was already in an everlasting lousy mood for being there, had met with his parents three times after the wand-weighting ceremony. Three times they had met. Three times, Jamie and his father had such heated arguments; that one of the teachers had to interfere.

James seemed to be feeling betrayed his son had chosen Mia over Viktor as his partner for the Tournament and never missed an opportunity to insult the girl, which angered Jamie to an extreme they had never seen before. Lily avoided talking to Jamie at all costs ever since she learned that Mia was the girl Lucius Malfoy had mentioned at the Cup. Both of them were more unbearable than they usually were, and as if that wasn't bad enough, there was the cherry on top of the cake, which was named...

Elisa.

The girl kept pushing Jamie in every way possible and imaginable. It was on her comments on how important family was; and how she wanted him to meet her parents. That wasn't even the problem, not even the slightest. Jamie wouldn't have any issue meeting her parents. The problem; was the remarks she made about how she felt she wasn't important enough for Jay to choose to introduce her to his family. Those remarks; were successfully trapping them in an endless looping of arguments that always left Jamie feeling like he was the worst boyfriend ever.
With that level of stress, it made sense he had come to the brink of breaking up with her more than once. Luckily for him, Mia and Archie had convinced him that it wasn't worth it.

When Jamie and Elisa first met, the boy instantly noticed that she was naturally a warm person. Lisa prioritised family above all else, as he himself had witnessed several times; and would always defend them. Her extremally dedicated nature had scared him off at first, though eventually, her warm personality was what attracted him to her. In the end, after a few dates, Jamie grew to absolutely love that about her. It was such a nice change to have someone treating him with so much warmth; that Jamie couldn't help but be smitten by the good-natured blondie from Durmstrang, as Elisa was known. Jay had no doubt that the fact that his brother was famous wouldn't matter to her. However, she would never imagine that his parents had an aversion to any; and all kids that went to Durmstrang.

In other words, they would possibly treat her poorly, which would make Lisa extremely upset, and Jamie would never let that happen.

The problem wasn't Elisa. Far from it. He would be more than happy to introduce her as his girlfriend to anyone. The problem, as usual, was his family. His family and the freaking drama that came with it.

Now, when it came to Mia. She had had a complete change of behaviour. The girl was acting so different; that even her friends didn't recognise her. At times, it was as if the girl had regressed to her first-year behaviour, and at times, she looked like a long lost daughter of Narcissa Malfoy.
Her resemblance to the woman was making Jamie very, very intrigued. He had told Archer about the woman, and they both decided they would look for a possible connection between Mia and the blonde. However, Euphemia was acting so cold, distant and apathetic, that the two of them decided it wasn't the best time to bring the subject up. Family was a delicate subject for her, same way it was with Jamie, and judging by how she was acting, Mia was under a lot of stress.