//38//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's eyes turned cold after hearing her threatening, "In this case, I advise you not to offend any reporter for your own good, because they all carry recording pens with them... If you annoy me, what happened to sophia will happen to you, understand?"

Lilith sneered, "I'm not that stupid sophia"

"You're not. But you're no better than her...Don't forget we're all in the same circle...Maybe others don't know, but I know very well how you got the roles in those two movies this year." Shehnaaz said listening this

Suddenly Lilith could no longer maintain her arrogant posture... Her expression changed greatly and she looked grim and even scared...

"What are you talking about?" Lilith's assistant said coldly and came forward as she felt something wrong...

roles in those two movies this year... But this was a secret and nobody knew about it other than her closest assistant and manager...

How could shehnaaz know?

At this moment, Lilith was shocked and filled with panic...

While Shehnaaz enjoyed seeing her falling to pieces... She didn't rush her, sitting there at ease and waiting for her reply...

After a while, Lilith finally calmed down. She faked a smile and said, "Let's begin the interview."

"Alright."

Hearing her sensible answer, shehnaaz dropped the topic... She set up the camera quickly and started the interview,  "Hello, Lilith.. This is not the first time you have cooperated with TEG. What do you think of us, or TEG?"

"I'm very happy to be interviewed by TEG again... TEG gave me a good impression..As the icon of national fashion and entertainment, TEG has grown fast in the past two years. It's admirable, and the reporters are very outstanding..." Lilith answered it kindly..

Shehnaaz got in the mood quickly, but Lilith was even faster... Her disdainful sneer was gone... There was only warmness and kindness on her beautiful face as if she became a different person... Right now she was chatting and laughing with shehnaaz, fully demonstrating the basic qualities of an actor...

However, this was only appearance... They both knew how insincere these smiles were...

Shehnaaz was efficient and finished the interview in less than an hour...

It seemed that Lilith didn't want to stay with her any longer, either... So she cooperated very well and left quickly
without saying goodbye after the interview...

Shehnaaz didn't care and silently packed her things before walking out... She was in no hurry...

However, when she was leaving, Lilith's assistant chased after her and said, "shehnaaz, name your price about the information you mentioned just now... We want all pictures and videos."

"Oh, you mean that. No, I didn't take any picture or video... I just went for Mikael's news and saw Lilith by accident"

Shehnaaz said smiled sweetly and left before the assistant said anything...

The assistant was dumbfounded at first and her face immediately turned red because of anger. "Damn! Shehnaaz fooled us! She was so abominable!"

While Shehnaaz was overjoyed that she had upset Lilith...

After enduring so many sufferings, shehnaaz wouldn't let anyone take advantage of her, including sophia , Noah, Lilith... The fierce they were, the more severe retaliation they would get from shehnaaz...

Just as shehnaaz walked out of Lilith's agency, sidharthh called, "Is the interview over?"

"If I don't know that you are always protecting me in secret, I might believe that you have super power."Shehnaaz smiled, and she sounded very happy. "However, it doesn't seem necessary."

"Of course not... If I need you, I will ask for your help... When that day comes,
I hope my husband will not refuse!" Shehnaaz smiled mischievously.

"Don't worry... I will do anything for my sweet wife." Sidharth promised.

"You are so sweet too. Do you learn this from your little brother? Don't be misled by him... Coldness is more suitable for you." Shehnaaz smiled and ended the call...

Just when she was about to go home, she bumped into Noah...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Shehnaaz Encounter with Noah... What do you guys think will happen? ✌

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna

President's Contract Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें