//150//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Along with Cheyanne's screams and struggles, Shehnaaz removed the gauze wrapped around her forehead, making the wound visible.

It sure was a small wound.

"Cheyanne, do you think the police will do everything you tell them to do?" Shehnaaz threw the gauze on Cheyanne. "Or do you think you are rich enough to buy Josie into prison?"

Cheyanne realized they had seen through her rudeness, so she stopped pretending. "So what? Josie is nothing more than an ant to me. I can kill her easily."

Cheyanne said arrogantly. Vera was so angry that she raised her hand and was about to slap her. Shehnaaz stopped her. "Vera, don't do that."

"But..." Vera was furious. Shehnaaz smiled softly, "Do you bite back if a dog bites you?"

"Shehnaaz, are you saying I'm a dog?"

Only then did Vera understand. She dissed, "If you admit it."

Then she grimaced at Cheyanne. Cheyanne trembled with anger, widened her eyes and stared at Vera.

"Cheyanne, I know Josie's parents were set up by you. You just did everything you were capable of to get Johnathon."

Shehnaaz chuckled and narrowed her eyes. Something cold moved in her eyes. "Now you wouldn't leave Josie alone. You made a terrible mistake taking Josie as a pushover."

"If you dare to hurt Josie, I will make your life miserable," Vera added.

Josie looked at her friends who stood up for her. She was touched and her tears started from one's eyes.

She desperately fought back the tears. Shehnaaz told her not to cry in front of those scums, so she couldn't cry.

Taking a deep breath, Josie took out a USB drive from her bag. "Cheyanne, my parents were framed. I have found evidence. As long as I give this USB drive to the police, they will be released."

A hint of panic flashed through Cheyanne's eyes, but she managed to cover it up. She sneered, "You are so naive that you think you can save your parents with this USB drive."

"Well, the police have the final say."

Josie slowly approached her, her eyes firm and cold. "Cheyanne, don't think what you and Johnathon did would remain unknown."

"What do you know?" Cheyanne glared at her. Seeing Josie so confident, she wasscared.

Josie smiled slightly, "It's none of your business. Cheyanne, the turnabout is fair play. The prison is waiting for you two."

Then she turned around and said to Shehnaaz and Vera, "Let's go."

"Is that all?" Vera didn't seem to be very satisfied with it. She thought this was too good for that bitch.

"Vera, sometimes the mental torture is more painful than the physical one."

Shehnaaz glanced at Cheyanne, who was obviously becoming uneasy. A significant smile formed on her lips.

"But they haven't done anything."

Vera pointed at Byron and Jaxson. She thought she would need their help. But they just stood there and watched this show."Why would they come in vain?"

Shehnaaz pushed Josie to Jaxson. "Jaxson, I'll leave her to you."

"Shehnaaz, I..."

Jaxson wanted to refuse, but he saw her look, so he had to say. "Don't worry, I will send her home safe and sound."

"Good." Shehnaaz gave a satisfied smile.

Why did he feel Shehnaaz had treated him like a child? Jaxson resignedly raised his eyebrows and swept his gaze over Josie.

The moment their gazes met, they froze for a moment, and then they looked away.

"Byron, I'll leave Vera to you."

Shehnaaz also had everything planned for Vera and Byron.

"What about you?" Vera asked."I'm going to see my father."

James was still in a coma. The doctor said the medicine had caused great damage to his brain. Even if he woke up, he would probably be a vegetable.

Not long after her mother died, Ciaran and sophia moved in, which Estrada Shehnaaz couldn't understand. So she blamed her father.

Their relationship therefore had been getting worse and worse.

Now she kind of regrets it. She had been pushing her father towards Ciaran and sophia. And that was what they hoped for!

She was really stupid!

Shehnaaz smiled self-deprecatingly. Then, she held James's cold hand and murmured, "Dad, if you weren't biassed towards sophia, maybe we wouldn't get to this point. You wouldn't have to lie here like this. I will show no mercy to them. You can't be partial to them anymore, alright?"

"Dad, I'm married. He's a very good man. He treats me very well."

"If you wake up, I'll cook your favourite roasted fish. Mom taught me how to do it. It should be a long time since you've had what she cooked."

Shehnaaz talked a lot. She knew he couldn't hear her, but she stubbornly did so. It seemed to be the only way she could feel her father's existence.

When Sidharth walked into the room, he saw Shehnaaz sleeping by the bed.

His eyebrows crinkled. He took off his coat, walked over and put it over her.

A few strands of hair fell across her face. He gently brushed it away, and saw her pretty face.

His eyes flickered as he stared at her with deep and gentle affection.

Shehnaaz didn't sleep well and had a terrible dream.

In her dream, Mom, Dad, and Sidharth all left her, leaving her alone.

"No!" Shehnaaz screamed in a daze, and then she woke from the dream with a start.

Realizing she was in a dream, she gradually calmed down.

Fortunately, it was just a dream.

She let out a long sigh of relief and leaned back in her chair. When she wanted to stretch, the coat fell off.

She turned around and picked up the coat. "That's Sidharth's coat."

He should be here as well.

She turned her head and saw him on the sofa.

He was asleep.

Shehnaaz stood up and walked over gently. Just as she was about to cover him with his coat, he suddenly opened his eyes.

Seeing his deep black eyes, Shehnaaz froze.

"What's the matter?" He smiled.

Hearing his deep and charming voice, Shehnaaz came back to her senses. She smiled and shook her head. "I saw you were asleep. I wanted to put this on you."

Sidharth glanced at the coat in her hand and sat beside her. "I was not sleeping; I was just resting with my eyes closed."

Sidharth looked exhausted. Shehnaaz raised her hand, gently caressed his eyebrows and asked softly, "Are you tired?"

Looking straight into her eyes which were full of love for him, he felt warm. He held her hand and kissed it lightly. "I don't feel tired with you by my side, my baby"
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Heyy.... My exam are finish but not so soon 25 feb ko hi final exam start ho raha hai ... And I have to prepare for it... Because ye waise vi aacha nhi gaya hai... Don't worry update dungi me but regularly nhi de sakti.. But jab update dungi 6-7 parts ek saath dungi...

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊