//52//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

When they went back to the private room, Shehnaaz was happy to see Sidharth...

She sat down beside him and held his arm affectionately...

Sidharth touched her head and whispered, "Are you OK?"

Shehnaaz shook her head and smiled, "I'm fine... Byron was there to support me and I was dominating."

"I was awesome... What do you think, Shehnaaz?" Byron moved closer and took the credit.

Shehnaaz gave him a thumbs up and nodded in admiration, "Yes... What you said to them was so sharp but without a crude word... You were at your best and no one would be better than you... When I saw that sophia was so angry as if she wanted to kill me, I vented my anger and I was delighted"

"That's good. She has to pay for bullying you. if sidharth didn't warn me not to fight with them, I would have slapped them." Byron snorted. He showed his power just now, but apparently he was not satisfied with the ending...

Shehnaaz smiled and looked at sidharth gratefully, "Thank you for protecting me."

"You're welcome. it's my duty to protect sach a cute wife of mine" Sidharth said making both of them look at him..

While Sidharth just ignore them and put some more food in Shehnaaz's plate and held her hand "enough of these shitty thing have your dinner and you stop looking at me" Sidharth said to byron

Then Sidharth put full spoon of food in front of sana's mouth making her take it quietly and enjoying his attentions..

While byron look at his brother and said in mind "How would my big brother repeat those disgusting romantic words again and again....and do such things"

Just as Shehnaaz and sidharth were enjoying themselves, sophia and noah left without having dinner...

Sophia couldn't hide her anger... Her pretty face turned completely ferocious at this moment, and she shouted, "Bitch! She's a bitch! I will definitely get even with her."

"Have you sworn enough?"
Noah was very angry, too... Sophia's loud voice made him annoyed and he shouted at her in anger...

Sophia shouted amid astonishment and irritation, "Why are you so mad at me? You didn't shout at that man when he humiliated me, but you shouted at me, huh?"

"None of this could have happened if you hadn't made trouble for Shehnaaz... You should control your temper." Noah said impatiently to sophia... It was his first time to say harsh words to sophia because of Shehnaaz...

Sophia looked at him in disbelief, "Noah, what do you mean? Are you going to stand against me for bitch shehnaaz? Or do you still love her?"

Sophia was aggressive and unreasonable. Noah felt exhausted, physically and mentally...

He kneaded his forehead weakly and sighed softly, "Forget it. Go back to the Gill's villa tonight... I'm tired and I don't want to quarrel with you."

"You..."

Sophia thought that noah wanted to chase her away... She was so livid that she turned around and left...

Behind her, noah watched her back and kind of regretted...

When noah thought of what Shehnaaz said before she left and her leaving figure with that man, he felt his heart aching...

Noah thought that Shehnaaz should be his woman!

However, he lost her because of sophia...

He didn't know how good Shehnaaz was until he learned sophia's unreasonableness...

Shehnaaz was always so sweet and lovely... She would never lose her temper with him, nor would she yell at him...
She was gentle all the time...

But now, she was hiding in another man's arms...

For some reason, Noah was so jealous and possessive...

He couldn't leave sophia because she was pregnant, but he also wanted to be with Shehnaaz.... Shehnaaz was the only one who could heal his heart...

Noah believed that Shehnaaz still loved him... She left so decisively because of his betrayal...

He would make it up to her in the future if she came back to him...

Noah looked at the restaurant and his eyes were filled with determination... Then, he slowly turned around and left...

When sophia returned home, she lost her temper and smashed a lot of things...

Ciaran heard the noise and ran over... She was shocked by what she saw and she asked, "Sophia, what's wrong? Did you quarrel with Noah? You're pregnant. Don't be angry or it will hurt your body... What if you hurt the baby?"

"At the very worst, I won't have the baby... Noah doesn't care about me at all... Since that's the case, I don't want this baby anymore."

Sophia was angry and what she said shocked Ciaran... Ciaran's face turned pale...

"Sophia, what are you talking about? How can you act recklessly? You are with noah for a short time and you haven't got a firm foothold in the Lakes... You can't lose the baby... You know that the Lakes value this child so much... You got where you are with difficulties... You cart be so willful... Otherwise, you will have nothing." Ciaran said

"I have no status at all! As long as
Noah's mother is still alive, I will never have my day in the Lakes... She looks down on me and thinks that I have a poor background... My last name is not Gill but Walters... And I married Noah with few dowries... what's worse, Noah shouted at me because of that shehnaaz."

"What?

On hearing sophia's resentful complaint, Ciaran was angry... Her face darkened and she asked, "Did Noah really shout at you for that bitch?"

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna