//176//

ᕙ⁠(⁠ ⁠:⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠∧⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠:⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕗ
___________________

The drug used by Sophia to harm her father came from abroad. After Sidharth's thorough investigation, they finally found a very important clue.

This drug was a new one developed by a private medical research center in America. It had only been tested on animals yet.

However, even if it hadn't been tested on humans, the drug still entered the black market.

Sophia bought it from the black market. As for why Sophia knew about the existence of this dangerous drug, only she herself knew.

Shehnaaz sat on the sofa and flipped through the materials. With a frown, she wore a somewhat solemn expression.

After reading all of them, she looked up at the man standing in front of the French window and said, "Sidharth, how can I save my father?"

Sidharth turned around and said, "I contacted people from the research center, and they promised to develop an antidote."

Hearing this, Shehnaaz was delighted. "Really?"

"Yes."

Putting down the materials, Shehnaaz got up and quickly walked over to hug him.

"Sidharth, it's so good to have you,' she said dully in his arms.

Ever since her father fainted, she had been overwhelmed with worry and fear. But when knowing that her father could be saved, she was relieved.

It was Sidharth who gave her this good news.

Without him, she could not imagine how helpless and afraid she would be.

When thinking of this, she tightened her grip on his waist and buried her head deep in his arms. Smelling the familiar scent of his body, she felt much more reassured. Tears then fell down her cheeks uncontrollably.

Her low sobs rang out from the quiet room. Sidharth's expression was slightly cold, and his deep black eyes were filled with concern. Raising his hand, he gently stroked her beautiful hair and said softly, "Don't cry. Everything will be fine."

Hearing this, Shehnaaz nodded in agreement.

She then sobbed loudly in his arms.

Warmth blossomed in shehnaaz’s chest, sparks igniting as Sidharth leaned in close, lips brushing together, tentatively. The smell of her perfume, of the soft, peachy scent of her conditioner, was dSophiaing, butterflies dancing in her stomach. But the warmth consumed her as she leaned into the kiss, his lips impossibly soft against her own.”

Their bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together. They could taste their shared breath, feel the thud of their combined heartbeat as they held each other tightly.

Sidharth’s eyes were half closed, and so were Shehnaaz’s and his lips only looked small from afar, she realized, because of their doll-like pucker. They were perfectly big, really, now that she had a good look at them. Perfectly something. He nudged his nose against hers, and their mouths fell sleepily together, already soft and open.

When Sidharth’s eyes closed, her eyelids stuck. She wanted to open them. She wanted to get a better look at her husband's too-dark eyebrows, she wanted to admire his crazy, sexy hairline—she had a feeling these were the most beautiful moments.

when they kiss because Sidharth is the one who always closes his eyes first. And shehnaaz always admire the look of his clam face when they kiss, so she wanted to open her eyes and bear some witness.