//90//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

"Sidharth, Shehnaaz is more charming than you!"

After watching the video, Byron said in surprise. But then he was a little worried. "I don't think TEG will let Shehnaaz go so easily."

"I think so." Sidharth crossed his fingers and leaned against the table thoughtfully.

"At this time, aren't you going to do something, Sidharth?" Seeing that Sidharth didn't move at all, Byron couldn't help but ask.

Sidharth shook his head and said, "It's not needed for the time being. Shehnaaz, I know she has her next move. We'll see what will happen."

Sidharth was worthy of being the person who understood Shehnaaz the best. Just as the video started to go viral online, Shehnaaz had already started to prepare for the next move.

After she left the scene of the press conference, she immediately returned to her office without stopping. She instructed Josie, "Josie, did you prepare the things I need?"

Josie was ready to fight. She said, "I've already prepared it. What should I do next?"

Shehnaaz said anxiously, "Pots it online anonymously. Hurry up. I think the senior executives of the company will come looking for me very soon."

Josie also knew the seriousness of the matter. She nodded and immediately turned to do what Shehnaaz had told her.

About three minutes later, a summary of Shehnaaz's achievements in TEG appeared on the Internet.

Shehnaaz was inured to hardships and worked hard. She wrote and reported much news for charity, and has gained quite a lot of repercussions.

At the same time, Shehnaaz also won a number of honours for TEG, including awards on the Domestic Media Power Rankings.

Only at this time did all the netizens know that Shehnaaz was not only an entertainment reporter, but also a very kind hearted reporter.

She had been paying attention to children with rare diseases. In the news, she appealed to charitable people to raise money and care for these children.

She had reported on some stray cats and dogs, hoping that everyone would treat these lives well. She also raised a sum of money for an orphanage...

However, Shehnaaz's reports did not attract much attention. Most people's understanding of her was still limited to the fact that she was a paparazzo.

Of course, some netizens thought that it was Shehnaaz's hype, so they began to dig deeper into the truth of the news.

In the end, it turned out that all the reports were true. Shehnaaz did not cram for the sake of hype and to restore her image.

As a result, there were more insults and hostile references flooding TEG.

"TEG's senior executives are all idiots. Shehnaaz made such a great contribution to the company, but she was treated badly."

"They didn't cherish such a good staff, just to help a bad actress. No wonder TEG can never catch up with a first-rate entertainment group like SEG."

"I beg SEG to poach Shehnaaz. It is a waste of talent that such a good reporter stays in TEG."

"TEG is short sighted to help Sophia. I don't know a bad actress like she would be popular."

"I urge TEG to apologise to Shehnaaz..."

The online news about this matter was exploding, and TEG fell into a crisis because of Shehnaaz.