//68//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

"Shopping?"

Shehnaaz was shocked...

Sidharth wanted to go shopping with her?

Is she in a dream? How could such a posh person suddenly want to do something that only ordinary people would do?

Shehnaaz's thoughts were written all over her face, making Byron laugh, "Shehnaaz, come with us... Otherwise, if Sidharth and I go shopping together, we will be misunderstood."

Sidharth curled her lips and glanced at them. "You guys are so handsome... I will be troubled If I go shopping with you."

She didn't want to be surrounded by jealous women... That was simply too terrifying...

Byron looked at her in surprise and then
said to Sidharth, "Sidharth, this is the first time I've heard a woman say that she would be troubled to go out with US."

"Your sister-in-law Shehnaaz is not someone who would be easily attracted by people's appearance." Sidharth said with a proud smile...

"That's our Shehnaaz!"

Byron praised and followed shehnaaz into the dining room, persuading, "But, Shehnaaz are you really not going with us? Think about how cool it is to walk with two handsome men like us on the street. Not everyone has the honor!"

Shehnaaz sat at the dining table, looking at him up and down as she ate her breakfast. "Why are you being so attentive? Are you up to something?"

Byron looked at Sidharth and laughed dryly, "How would I dare? Sidharth wouldn't go easy on me if I am."

"That's true."

Shehnaaz nodded... Then she glanced at sidharth and thought for a moment... Finally she said, "Alright, I'll go shopping with you."

"Great, enjoy your breakfast... I will be waiting for you both outside."

Byron cheered and left the dining room excitedly...

......

After breakfast, Shehnaaz got dressed and followed the two men out to a large department store on the busiest street in Benin City...

The mall had six floors. On the first floor, there were all jewelry and cosmetics counters.... The other floors were restaurants, shoe and clothes shops, and so on. Most of them were flagship shops of the most famous and fancy brands from home and abroad...

This wasn't Shehnaaz's first time here. Things here were extravagant... Despite her economic capability, these were not
the level of clothes that she would normally buy...

When Sidharth and Byron stepped into the store, Shehnaaz was soon shocked by the way they spent money...

Especially Byron. After entering a shop, he pointed at a row of clothes and said to the shop assistant, "This, this, this... and that, bring them over for me to try on."

These shop assistants were sophisticated enough to be attentive to this distinguished customer.. . They immediately moved all the clothes over...

When he was trying on the clothes, Byron kept asking Shehnaaz, "How about this one?"

"It looks good"

"Nice"

"Very cool"

Shehnaaz kept nodding, feeling that she had enjoyed a visual feast. It was like watching a fashion show...

Sidharth originally didn't want to buy anything... His clothes were almost all tailor-made by famous designers abroad...

Therefore, when Byron was trying on his clothes, Sidharth had been quietly watching beside...

However, Shehnaaz couldn't let him sit there for nothing... She helped him pick out several sets of clothes with great interest...

Shehnaaz had a good taste in clothes and knew a lot about fashion... Therefore, things she picked were all extremely suitable for Sidharth

Of course, Sidharth's perfect figure also helped..

His was tall, his legs were slender, and his was noble and elegant... He looked good no matter what he wore, grabbing the attention of girls passing by...

"Hey can please those sets here" Shehnaaz said to one of assistant...

"Sidharthh try this and this also and this one" Shehnaaz said handling 3-4 sets of suit...

Sidharth gave her a boring look making Shehnaaz her puppy eye...he signed and go inside...

Shehnaaz sat in front of 2 door like a queen ... While byron and sidharth come show themselves like a model and Shehnaaz is judge ... Who give them compliment or say no...

The shop assistant smiled as he took the card and wrapped up all the clothes... The two brothers spent more than a million yuan...

Shehnaaz was impressed...

Rich people were terrifying... They just spent a million yuan within the blink of an eye...

After the two finished shopping for clothes, Shehnaaz asked Sidharth, "Are we going home now?"

"No, I have something else to buy."
Sidharth smiled and told Byron to take their clothes to the car... Then he led Shehnaaz into a women's clothing store...

Shehnaaz was at a loss for a moment and asked in surprise, "Are you going to buy me clothes?"

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna