//119//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

"If it weren't for you, my parents wouldn't get imprisoned. You'll get what's coming to you."

Josie said with anger.

"Ha-ha, you're really angry, aren't you?"

Cheyanne became even more complacent. "I don't know whether I and Johnathon will be punished, but I do know that your parents will suffer. Perhaps they will be jailed for several years."

"Cheyanne, don't get cocky. Although your father is the CEO of the Estrada Group, there must be someone who can deal with you." Josie clenched her teeth and said.

Cheyanne smiled, "Indeed, there are many people in this world who can deal with me. But you can't. Otherwise ... ... you wouldn't be trapped by me."

She was very provocative.

"Cheyanne, shame on you!" Josie was so angry that she raised her hand to slap her.

However, Johnathon grabbed her hand.

"Josie, don't go too far." He said in a cold voice, which made Shehnaaz's face covered with anger.

Sidharth and Byron were surprised by her anger.

Shehnaaz was always cool. Even when she dealt with Naoh and Sophia, she had never got so angry.

So, they were surprised that she got furious when Josie was in trouble.

Sidharth hurriedly hugged her and whispered to her, "She should handle it on her own. Your interference might make things worse. If she can't deal with it, Byron will help her."

"Why me? Again?" Byron protested discontentedly.

He was so handsome and graceful that many women wanted to date him. How could they take him as a shield? Why?

In Shehnaaz's words… it happened insafi with byron… ah sorry.. I mean nainsafi with byron

"You have nothing to do all day, so I got you some work." Sidharth calmly rolled his eyes and said.

Byron didn't know what to say. As for Josie, she trembled with hatred. If she hadn't fallen in love with this bastard, she wouldn't have gotten into trouble.

How could he implicate her parents? Bastard! Josie got angrier. She gritted her teeth and gave him a slap with all her strength. A loud slap spread across the restaurant. It drew everyone's attention. Everyone turned to look at them.

However, Josie didn't mind at all. She glared at Johnathon and said, "This is for my parents, you scum."

Then, here came another slap.

Josie slapped him hard across the face again, leaving the marks of fingers on it.

"This is for me. I have been stupid in the past two years. I shouldn't have fallen in love with you."

"Josie, are you asking for trouble?"

After being slapped twice by Josie in public, Johnathon got very angry.

"Bitch, how dare you slap him?" Cheyanne was also enraged. She raised her hand to slap Josie back.

The onlookers exclaimed.

However, Cheyanne's hand was grabbed by a hand. Then, she heard someone say, "You're not to slap Josie."

"Who are you?" Cheyanne said angrily and turned around.

She saw a man who was very handsome and graceful.

Johnathon was overshadowed by him.

That man was Byron.

His striking features made Cheyanne fall into a trance.

However, when she realized that the man in front of her was on Josie's side, she frowned and said, "Who are you?"

Byron snorted. He shook off her hand and said, "It's none of your business. You're the other woman. He's a sycophant. Shame on you! Now, piss off!"

Byron said in a sharp tone. Many onlookers looked Cheyanne and Johnathon up and down.

Josie also heaved a sigh of relief after Byron came to her aid. If she was slapped, she might have rushed over and fought with them. And she was pleased by Byron's harsh words.

"What ... what did you say?" Cheyanne, who had been ridiculed so directly by Byron in public, got very mad. Her face was distorted by anger. She couldn't believe that a man would treat her like this! With her status, she was always sought after by other men.

Johnathon looked annoyed too. His family background wasn't good. Although he was capable, he achieved nothing. However, after dating Cheyanne, he had already been promoted to the general manager of the Estrada Group. He was already in a high position that made others look up to him. But Byron mocked him relentlessly.

Johnathon was angry and embarrassed. "Sir, watch your mouth. Don't offend someone you shouldn't offend. Otherwise, you'll be regretful."

"Why? Just because of the Estrada Group?" Byron smiled contemptuously and said with disdain, "How dare you threaten me with that? It's nothing for me."

"Ha-ha, you're really pompous."

Cheyanne was enraged. She sneered at Josie and said, "the Estrada Group could ruin her family easily. I don't know why you defend her. But you know what, the Estrada Group can also make you find no place for yourself in Benin City."
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊