//39//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz stiffened when she saw him... She was a little surprised, but the next moment, she stopped smiling and walked past him directly as if she didn't see him...

Noah was also shocked to see her here... Noticing shehnaaz ignored him, he looked so embarrassed and couldn't help but call her, "shehnaaz."

Shehnaaz did not answer, nor did she stop... She did not intend to respond at all...

Noah was somehow disappointed... He leaned over and stopped her,
"shehnaaz, let's talk."

"I have nothing to talk about with you." Shehnaaz glanced at him coldly.. She bypassed him and walked on...

Noah didn't give up, "Just a few words."

Shehnaaz was slightly impatient, "What exactly do you want?"

Noah understand. Shehnaaz used to love and obey him whole-heartedly... However, now she looked at him with such icy eyes as if they were strangers...

Noah got upset somehow...

"I have nothing to talk about with you... It's best to pretend to be strangers if we meet in the future."

Shehnaaz didn't want to talk with him anymore, so she just turned around to leave... She had given up on this man long ago... Now, she felt nothing for him but disgust...

"Shehnaaz!" Noah shouted her name from behind, but shehnaaz walked fast er...

At this moment, a luxurious Maybach sped over from afar and stopped right besides shehnaaz...

As the door opened, a tall figure got off...

In a well-tailored suit, this man was elegant... His temperament was extraordinary and his face was just
stunning...

He walked to shehnaaz quickly with a bewitching smile...

"Why are you here?" Shehnaaz looked at him in surprise... "Pick you up." Byron smiled...

Surprised, shehnaaz raised her eyebrows, "Did your brother ask you to come?"

"You're so smart... He said that I was too idle and always wandering before him, which was a bit annoying, so he sent me here..."

As he was speaking, Byron noticed Noah who was standing not far away.. He frowned and looked at shehnaaz weirdly, "A bad timing to pick you up?"

Shehnaaz smiled, "No, perfect timing!"

"That's good. Let's go... Get in the car and I'll take you back." Byron let out a sigh of relief and regained his poise... He opened the door for shehnaaz as a gentleman...

Shehnaaz smiled as she nodded and got into the car... She did not look back at Noah at all and left very quickly...

While Noah watched helplessly as shehnaaz was picked up by another man ... He felt a wave of jealousy surging inside him... Much to his surprise, Shehnaaz got to know such an outstanding man so quickly after their breakup...

That man had an elegant bearing and his demeanor was extraordinary...
In addition, the car he drove was a globally limited version, worth nearly 50 million. There was only one in the country, and even Noah didn't get the chance to buy it...

Thinking shehnaaz treated himself so coldly while she smiled sweetly at that man, Noah clenched his fists with his knuckles cracking...

Noah was curious about the man's identity... He was obviously somebody important in the city, given his look and demeanor...

However, Noah didn't know him. If he was a native, Noah Must know him...

And Noah wondered if he didn't, how did shehnaaz get to know such a man?

All sorts of doubts came to Noah's mind. All of a sudden, he remembered that when shehnaaz's scandal was spreading all over the internet, someone was secretly helping her...

Could it be that man? Since they looked intimate, Noah guessed that man was helping her all the time...

Noah was having such mixed feeling right now. And most of all, he felt jealous and angry. He took out his phone and called his secretary, "Lynne, investigate a car owner for me... His license plate number is BN6666."

"Alright, President."

After hanging up, Noah went to Lilith with a gloomy expression...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna