9. The morning after

It was the morning after, and Mia woke up with a terrible headache. She definitely drank too much yesterday. She didn't realize she was in bed with Lando until she turned her head and was literally a few cm away from his face. As she got out of bed she saw that she was still wearing her dress and thought 'how in the hell did I get to bed last night?'.

She walked into Lando's closet and took the first hoodie and sweatpants she saw, changed and went downstairs.
She was hungry and decided to make breakfast. While baking pancakes she was singing to the song desire.

Lando woke up to the sound of Mia singing and walked downstairs. Halfway through the stairs he stopped and leaned against the wall listening to the lyrics that Mia was singing

"Where are you taking me?
I can't be blamed
I want you to want me againIs it desire?
Or is it love that I'm feeling for you?
I want desire
'Cause your love only gets me abusedIs it desire
Or is it love that I'm feeling for you?"

Mia was dancing while cooking, and when the song ended Lando applauded her
Lando scared Mia but they ended up laughing really hard about it.

When they sat down at the table Mia started the serious conversation

M: "soo.....about yesterdayy..." "Did I do anything weird I kinda lost all the memories right after our conversation about the kiss...."
L: Lando smiled at Mia and then said "Something happened and I don't know what, You started drinking a lot. I brought you to bed, I wanted to sleep on the couch but you insisted on me staying. You know you can tell me anything right?"

Mia nodded, but she kinda brushed over the subject because deep down she knew all of her problems were about her friendships back home and she was not about to mess up their last day together with talking about it.

"let's just stay in and watch a movie for our last day together" Mia said while walking to the couch. She sat down and patted the couch signing Lando to sit next to her. They fell asleep in each other arms and slept off their hangover.

 They fell asleep in each other arms and slept off their hangover