19. A new beginning

Mia felt like she had found herself again and decided to pack all her things and start-up a new life with Lando. 

Her parents were struggling with the idea  at first but they saw the positive changes she had in the time she was with Lando, so they agreed on it. 

Ria helped her pack and was so excited to have her new best-friend live close to her. 
They made a plan together to surprise Lando at his race. 

*Fast-forward Thursday - Media day* 

After the track walk Lando went back to his drivers room to sign posters. When he wanted to enter his room he saw a note on his door and immediately got excited again 

The note said: 
" Thank you for giving me the confidence that I never had. When I was back home, I realized that my home is with you and not back in the Netherlands. I couldn't stay away from you this long so what are you waiting on, open the door x Mia"

Lando opened the door but to his surprise he did not see Mia sitting in his room, he only saw Ria who was holding up a sign that said: 
"SURPRISE.... It's me. You can find Mia in the parking lot with a little surpriseee....."

without saying anything, Lando rushed outside to the parking lot where he saw Mia standing next to a big van. 
He ran to Mia and gave her a big hug and kiss. 

L: "Omg, I'm so happy you are here, but what are you doing here? ... aren't you supposed to be back home?"
Mia laughed and than answered
M: "Didn't you get my message on the door? My home is wherever you are... Open the doors of this van, I think that will clarify it a bit more."

Lando opened the van doors and saw that it was filled with suitcases and boxes. His eyes got big and bright and he picked Mia up and twirled her around 

L: "DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE MOVING IN WITH ME?"
M: "only if you let me" Mia said with a big smile on her face
L: "Ofcourse, there is nothing else I want more in my life right now than you moving in with me"

From that moment on Mia and Lando were inseparable. Mia became really good friends with Ria and her friends and finally felt like people were noticing her for the person she was...