Chapter 1

Y/N didn't get much sleep last night. With that secret app installed on her phone, she was kept up thinking about it and the show. She only happened to black out for an hour or two and wake up later at six in the morning. By that time the app had been fixed and she was able to log in again.

People online - 6/51

The girl sighed, lowering her eyes for a moment, but then took a doubletake at the screen that was inches from her face. She noticed that there were a few things up at the bar which she had tapped on. A red dot appeared on a journal option, so she pressed it.

RULES

1. You are not allowed to post anything that shows your face or full name. Keep the private things private.

2. You can change your profile to look however you like. Put your name, put someone else's name, put a fake name!

3. Direct messages to another account will reveal who you are, but it won't reveal your Anonymous number.

4. Taking screenshots or recording private messages between two people or a group of five will show to the others.

5. Don't say your real name in the big public chat. It's not like you can.

The five rules.

They were odd to say the least.

Y/N tapped out of the journal, the red notification disappearing. She tapped on the outlined circle in the next bar which led her to her profile.

Hello, Anon 13!

It looks like you haven't finished setting up your account! Would you like help?

[ YES ] [ NO ]

Frowning, Y/N pressed the option on the left and the screen flashed a quick green color as the text disappeared. A few arrows appeared on the screen, signaling where everything was on her account. She had to put in a name for herself and set a profile picture.

Name: Y/N

She set her profile picture to an aesthetically pleasing outlook of a hazy ocean with grey clouds forming above. When she pressed confirm, a box appeared on the screen.

Are you sure you want to call yourself, Y/N?

(If I were you, I would pick something more discrete.)

Frowning once more, Y/N pressed cancel and deleted her name from the box. She hummed in thought, typing a few words, then backspacing. The female did this a few more times before tapping on a random word on the text bar.

Are you sure you want to call yourself, Clips?

(You cannot change this later.)

Y/N pressed confirm, noting that the message wasn't the same as last time.

Her phone buzzed and she spotted an email notification on the top of the screen. She swiped down on her menu and spotted two words before the notification disappeared.

Nice choice.

The H/C-haired girl, only just now waking up from the drowsiness of her sleep, threw her phone on the carpeted floor of her room. The girl was sat up and curled with her blankets against the frame of her window. It was silent and she could only hear the soft clinking of dishes downstairs. Her mother was probably finishing up making breakfast.