Chapter 28

The trip back to the rose maze was long and tedious. She knew her way by now, so the path was the same, but her mind was in a constant state of dread. Yui...she had attacked first, so it was all in self-defense, right?

She wasn't even the one to deliver the final blow.

Y/N stopped for the third time and pressed a free hand to her forehead, the other holding the gun and a bloodied piece of cloth. Her face felt cold and hot at the same time and her shoulders felt stiff.

Well, it's understandable right after a fight. She thought to herself, brushing her hand along her pants while beginning to walk once more. The battles she had gone through so far, were they leading up to something special? Why were they even facing each other in the first place?

A painful pang shot through Y/N's skull, causing her to momentarily falter, luckily, she had caught herself on the maze's leafy wall. They felt damp to the touch and gave off an earthy smell.

That's right.

They fought to survive.

~

ChesireMinx - @(smilesweetie) - 4h

| mmm after watchign y/n's pov for a while ive kinda got a bad feeling about this

| 💬31.1k 🔁23.9k 🖤28.7k

. . .

YoungTwo - @(TwoThree) - 4h

Replying to @(smilesweetie)

| well, if you're talking about the recent death of yui, you can't be too butthurt about it. one or the other, all except one has to die to finish the game.

| 💬26.6k 🔁16.3k 🖤31.6k

. . .

Amazara - @(MeZara) - 4h

Replying to @(TwoThree)

| WAIT YUI DIED?!?/ NOOOOOO😭😭😭

| 💬32.3k 🔁31k 🖤42.9k

. . .

No5star4u - @(DilucComeHome) - 3h

Replying to @(TwoThree)

| Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Y/N might die, who knows?

| 💬28.5k 🔁30.3k 🖤45.7k

. . .

SUCKiT - @(gREENBOII) - 3h

| Let's not forget Norrington! He's real proficient with a sword and could probably duel a 1-1 with a killer.

| 💬27.8k 🔁41.1k 🖤35.7k

. . .

KingTyler🌈 - @(aftertheSTORM) - 3h

Replying to @(DilucComeHome)

| I, for one, am hoping that she does. Probably will be the most noteworthy death in OKM.💀

| 💬30.2k 🔁29.1k 🖤33.4k

. . .

TheoryFAN2a - @(spREme24) - 2h

Replying to @(aftertheSTORM)

| The chances of Y/N dying at this point are becoming more increased. Remember two seasons ago? The killers got increasingly aggressive to those with keys.