Chapter 2

Y/N couldn't believe this was happening.

When Yui had gotten on the bus, she was by herself. She looked around, her eyes ultimately coming to a stop at Y/N who sat by herself. The older woman looked at the others in the back, then back at Y/N.

"Can I sit here?" She questioned, pointing down at the seat next to the H/C-haired girl. The other nodded, quickly moving her bag closer to her feet so it wouldn't be a bother. The black-haired woman lifted her own bag on the racks above and Y/N blushed, not realizing those holders were there.

"Here," she leaned over, taking Y/N's bag and lifted it above the two and on the metal racks that hung above their heads.

"Oh, uh," the H/C haired girl swallowed, looking away, her heart thumping loudly, "th-thanks."

She cursed herself for stuttering.

Though, Yui smiled, her eyes shining with amusement as she sat down. The bus began to move again, starting up the idle chatter in the back. This felt so surreal. First, she was accepted on a show she had watched for over eight months, then she was sitting next to one of the winners of the past seasons? She felt like passing out at this moment.

Y/N heard the sound of a buzz and looked down at her phone, but then realized she had turned off the sound and notifications before Yui had entered the bus. She glanced over for only a quick second to see Yui had opened her phone up to the familiar app; she had only seen it as the app because of the triangle dancing at the center of the screen.

Thankfully, the other girl didn't notice her sneaky glance. Y/N didn't mean any harm by it anyways.

Deciding not to pry, our protagonist stashed her phone away and pulled out her notebook instead and took out the pen she had placed between the cover and the first page, then, she began to write.

Night Killers                             Day Killers

Ticci Toby                                  Puppeteer

Hoodie                                           Masky

Jeff the Killer                      Homicidal Liu

Offenderman                       Jane the Killer

Eyeless Jack                              Kagekao

Humming to herself, she tapped her bottom lip with the end of the pen. There surely were more, but she couldn't think right now. How would she categorize them?

"You forgot a group." A voice spoke up beside her and pale hands reached over to take the pen and her notebook. It didn't feel like she was forced to give up these items, but it surprised her anyways. Y/N allowed Yui to take her items and write down a new section below the two boxes she had created.

Apathetic Killers

Slenderman

Sally

BEN Drowned

Y/N opened her mouth to speak the names, but Yui grabbed hold of the female's shoulder and pressed a finger to her lips. She flipped the page with the names over and began to write on the next.

The cameras don't usually reveal these killers. It's uncommon for them to be out.

Interesting. Y/N took the pen and paper.