Chapter 25.5

Chapter 16

A H/C haired girl watched the blue-haired dream jester slowly dip himself in black ooze, gagging slightly.

"He's supposed to look like that?" She looked at the camera, a face that could not be described contorted upon this girl's features. The one who was now 'bathing' in this liquid glared at her.

"It's nicer than you think!"

_

The main actress is holding a camera, purposely breathing into it. The area around her is dark and mysterious.

"Hey, demons, it's ya boy."

_

A camera flickers on, not supposed to be on, as it trains underneath a table. It shows Candy Pop, sitting next to Sasha's actor, talking to someone across the table. Sasha seems to notice the camera and then slowly reaches over, grabbing the string around the other's neck (the string that has the key on it) and yanks it.

Sasha then runs off.

"My neck!"

_

"Wait," Y/N held her hands out, Masky and Hoodie stared at her.

"If you're Masky...and you're Hoodie...what am I?"

"A cutie-?"

"A disappointment?"

She didn't want to know who said what.

_

"Psst!" The actress holds out a camera towards a cluster of trees. There's no response.

"Psst! Heeeey!" Y/N hisses louder, zooming the camera in.

A head of dark, chocolate brown hair pops out. It's Levi! He makes a face and she doubles over laughing.

_

The screen shakes and the camera is turned on. There are muffled voices in the background, but it seems that they're farther away from them. Levi's actor stands there, blinking in embarrassment.

"How do you feel about the production so far? Do you enjoy your character?" The person behind the screen asks, holding the microphone out to the young actor. He smiles sheepishly, leaning forward, then back, not sure if he should go closer or farther from the microphone.

The boy chuckles softly, "it's really hard sometimes... Everything feels so real," he grins nonetheless, "but I really like Levi! He's kinda like me! But younger!"

"You're older than the character Levi? How old are you?" They questioned.

"Well...Levi's thirteen...and I'm seventeen."

A loud gasp comes from somewhere behind the camera.

"WAIT, HE'S SEVENTEEN?!" The protagonist's actress shrieks and Levi laughs shyly.

_

In this scene, Levi, Esther, a nameless contestant, and a tall, lanky figure (who couldn't fit in the whole frame) are seen dancing. Well, more like bending their knees up and down as to try and not ruin the makeup and emersion.

_

Chapter 17

"I...I found an old house. The door was open and.." Currently, they were acting out a specific scene where Levi had just run into Y/N once more, "th-there was blood. Everywhere. Two of them - two bodies."