Chapter 35.5

Chapter 26

They were so close to ending this scene. It was going to be the first take, but this line just got Y/N good.

"Where's Candy Pop's mirror?" She questioned, crossing her arms to add a bit of spice. The two killers looked at each other, not part of the script, but to add even more spice.

"Master broke it!" Kagekao said ever so bluntly.

Y/N made a face, one mixed with disgust, fear, and confusion.

"Cut!"

"Y/N!"

-

Y/N sat underneath the gazebo with the four killers, Offenderman, Eyeless Jack, Bloody Painter, and Kagekao. They were motioned to get close together and styled so the many photographers could capture some pictures in this beautiful place for future cards, photos, covers, and other merchandise.

The camera panned over to Levi, who sat watching with a glimmer of admiration in his eye. The boy saw the camera and suddenly shrank down, his face becoming a bit red. A small laugh was heard by the cameraman.

-

"Our doctor told me you're looking for a certain little object of mine!" Offenderman oh-so dramatically said, "I would like to give it to you...but that would be just too simple, wouldn't it?"

Of course, Y/N had read the script. She knew what was coming.

"What do you want?" She narrowed her eyes.

The entity dramatically placed a hand on his chest, the other hand digging inside his black trench coat. He pulled out the prop, the string and key dangling on his fingertips.

"You wound me so my dear." He sighed, dangling the string with the key attached to one of his white talons, "it's not something I want, but...someone."

Then, Y/N again, looked to the camera, a disgusted look on her face.

"Alright, can we, like, hit her or something?" Otis said, bristling with annoyance. Y/N shrieked.

-

"Yuiiiiiii," Y/N drawled out, hugging her actress friend tightly. The older woman laughed awkwardly, patting the H/C-haired girl in a comforting manner.

"Y/NNNN," she cooed.

"I'm gonna have to kill youuu!" She dug her face into the girl's shoulder, whining. Yui pats her head gently, sighing.

"I know.."

-

Y/N and Otis stood at the flower-covered arch, waiting for the cameraman to reappear to finish the scene. It was taking Kagekao an awful lot of time to get through wardrobe today.

"What about we improvise?" The female grinned. It began to sprinkle, the small water droplets rolling down the vinery, but not able to reach them due to the passage in the wall; it wasn't that big, but enough that the two of them had enough space.

"Improvise," Otis repeated, his mask hiding his features. Y/N wiggled her eyebrows, placing both her hands on each side of the male, but realized immediately how tall he was.

Dang. Tall.

She immediately broke into a fit of laughter, the top of her head placed on his chest. Otis just sighed, patting her head.

"You tried."

-

Y/N watched the screen of Jerry's scene in the hospital room.