o n e

Savon Daily

Savon Daily

"Savon, my condition has took a turn for the worse. I'm lucky enough to speak to you now, while I still can."

Death has strolled slowly behind me yet again trying to claim another loved one. I haven't felt this much pain since I was in middle school. At that time it was my father fighting for his life with lung cancer.

"Auntie, I can't stand not being there with you right now. I want to stand by your side, I want to be there with you! Maybe I can beg the staff for an exception!" I thought frantically. Aunt Felish was my life line after my father passed, it was his dying wish to have her take custody. She wouldn't have wanted it any other away.

"Savon!" Auntie struggled to push my name out. "Stop it, you wasting my time and yours. It hurts to speak right now, I'm trying to wrap this up. The world is too crazy right now for you to be thrown at risk to catching the heat of this man made plandemic. Are you listening to me?"

Aunt Felish couldn't see it nor hear it over my end of the phone, but I was a hot mess on my side. Knowing this would be our last conversation, I maintained holding it together.

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

"If I don't recover, then you already know how I want to go out. Everything is in the safe in my office, including the guest list of those I want to attend. Don't inform any media outlets or post anything on social media about my passing until you are straight on your end. Carry out the arrangements first, that way you aren't a wreck. Everything you need is in my office, I'm going to text you my phone password. In case somebody try to play slick, I'm telling all staff that you will be given my valuable times that I have in here with me. My lawyer is up to speed on my estate, she'll give you everything else once this is done. Everything is going to be okay. You understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Last thing I need you to do baby, is take over all my responsibilities. You have to carry your father and I legacy in some way, you understand me Savon?"

"Yes ma'am." I dreaded to hear her last request.

"I know it isn't how you wanted your name in the industry, you worked so hard trying to make it on your own and I respect that. But this is just one loose end I need taken care of. I know he isn't your cup of tea. Trust when I say you have your work cut out for you. I wouldn't ask you to take this on if it didn't mean anything to me or I thought you couldn't handle it. But I know you'll see it through."

"I'm only doing this for you, I love you."

"Thank you baby, I know your parents would be so proud. I can see your father in the corner now giving me a thumbs up, you know what means!"