f o u r

Savon

Savon

Chris had caressed my body, his hands roamed up my backside, and back down to the curves of my hips. It wasn't until he switched positions by wrapping his arm around my lower back to assist in laying me down on the couch, that it fully clicked this can't happen.

With his hand on my back, Chris gripped my left thigh to better hoist me up to gently to lay me down on my back. Unfortunately, the connection wasn't being made for the words to form from my mouth that we needed to stop. It's been a couple years since I have been with a man. To say the least I was throbbing.

Chris took off his shirt, his large chain kept hitting my chest, he ended up removing that too. Exposed that I could see was his white beater. My clothes had remained on till he stopped kissing me, he lead kissed down my neck, to my chest, and down to my navel. I choose not to look down as he took off the sweat shorts I had on.

God, I wanted to say stop, but I couldn't. All night I had spent time with him to be close with. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like being around him. His energy and his heart makes me smile and feel comfortable. Who hasn't fantasize a night with Chris Brown? Him and I are around the same age, he has me beat by 3 years. I wanted this man since I heard Wet the Bed. Now this man was practically about to have me wet the couch!

The literal tip of his tongue hadn't even deepened on my clit, but a moan practically echoed throughout the living room for the touch. As I said, it's been a couple years. He could have almost blew bubbles in my shit with how wet I was.

Before I knew it, my hips were gyrating to the rhythm of his tongue. My fingers had gripped tight to the strands on his hair. I almost jumped out my body with the way I was feeling.

"This shit can't be real!" I moaned.

Chris hadn't said a word since he started kissing me. Probably knowing the second he would I'd stopped everything. The moment when I had looked down for a brief second, after damn near twenty minutes alone only eating. Chris was still going strong trying to suck the soul out through my clit. Shamelessly, I came.

Whether I came or not before his next move, I had already let this go on for far too long. Chris came back up to met my lips, my juices tasted delicious enough for the man to want seconds. Slick as he tried to be, I didn't feel movement from him. His pants slyly had slid down, he was already placing on a condom he got from his back pocket beforehand. Seconds away from penetrating, I stopped him. Scooting up, I backed away before anything could happen.

"Wait, we can't do this." I nudged myself up.

"We already damn near done it, what's the problem?"

"I don't get down like this, you know this shit by now." I said standing up from the couch.

"Savon, don't do this. I like you a lot, you clearly like me. This isn't a big deal!"

"Chris, I work for you. It's a big damn deal, anything else you about to say to justify this you can save it. Respectfully, please leave, I'm sorry but I just can't. Thank you for keeping me company."