e l e v e n

Savon

When I said I wanted to fuck from state to state I meant that. From Atlanta to Los Angles is a four hour ride with eight states in between. My personality might be shy at first, but I'm a whole different person when it comes to the dick. I had to give him a sample of my Gawk Gawk 3000, it's only fair since he's been eating my pussy every chance I allow him to. I want to be just as equal back, long as he's fucking me and only me.

"You been stingy with this good shit." Chris said.

I'm not about to compare apple to oranges, I'm sure he has dived in plenty in his day. But, I hope that with this mouthpiece and sweet guhsy-ugishy that I'm at least top five.

I creamed on him and on his face. I did something though, that I usually never do. My ass swallowed, not once but twice. The first was my fault, fifteen minutes into the first time I gave him head he squirmed. He tried to warn me, but it was too late.

When he got his first nut off, I knew he was going to let me fuck him for a few hours. Achieving that second nut was going to be harder than before, but I could handle it. When I mounted him, we both damn near acted like we took our last breath.

It's been a minute for me so I had to adjust to his size. For him, I was so tight that he was surprised as I slid down for the first time. His expression gave that he couldn't believe that I finally gave in. Five minutes in it felt like I had peed myself, I didn't squirt or anything it's that I was so damn wet.

As I used my hips to gyrate slow against him, Chris had gripped on to my neck. His thump placed right over my throat while the other fingers clutched tight at the back. His pressure was as if he forcing me down so that I could drive deeper onto him.

Chris wanted to lay me on my back but this moment was about him, "I'm fucking you right now, not that other way around."

When I said that he looked at me intensely before he had pulled me down close to him for a kiss, he passionately bit on my lip as I continued to give him the ride of his life. I was close to getting mine, but I tried for dear life to hold on. Once I nut, I get weaker, and I didn't want that to be the case. I wanted to reserve all my strength. So I had to switch back to giving him head. I cleaned up my mess I left behind and then made another one as I spit and twist him about in my hands. It must have been that damn good to him that his nigga kicked off him sneakers. Chris then slouched down a little and began to bop my head, pushing me down slowly, deep and deeper each time. He must have been about to bust because he pushed me off.

Chris shot up from his seat with a nice size grin on his face, "you ain't playing fair."

"I see who running now," I joked.

"It's about to be you."

Chris picked me up off the floor of the aircraft and bought me to the bed, but in the last second I pushed him down to ride one more time. I fucked him so good that I made his eyes roll back. When he had squeezed my breast it was as if he triggered me to release. Chris allowed me to bask in that moment, my body heaved as he planted kisses on my neck. I lowed myself to kiss him, his hand ran the course of my backside down to grip my ass cheek. I jiggled it around a bit as we switched positions.

"I want you to stay just like that, bounce that ass like that."

I laughed as he got behind me. I wanted to see his facial expressions, I enjoyed watching him as I fucked him. I could see him now, biting his lip, mouthing off ouuu's and ahhh's as he took me to pound town. I moaned uncontrollably as I was able to fully receive everything he was waiting to give me.

Smack!

His hand print I'm sure had became imprinted on my ass. I began to throw back shots at him, leaving him stuck in a trans as he watched the ripples run through my cheeks as I hit against his pelvis.