5

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

F I V E

[ Continued ]
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

"Eli just got shot." Duck quickly blurted and I immediately felt my heart drop to my stomach. Everyone instantly shot up from their seats and started shuffling around the apartment. Me, Duck, Tasia and Destini rushed out the apartment and down the stairs.

"Y'all already called the ambulance?" I shakily asked, running down the stairs behind Duck.

"Yea." He replied as we made our way out the staircase.

"Where yall parked?"

"All the way in the back." He replied, not stopping as
we rushed through the garage. I spotted Duck's Hellcat and my eyes immediately dropped to Eli's body. He was on the ground, laying in a pool of blood and Rell was squatting next to him with his phone to his ear.

I ran over to Eli and crouched down, putting his head on my lap.

"E, please wake up." I pleaded, feeling a tear run down my cheek. He was conscious, but his chest heaved up and down and his breaths were shaky. It was clear that he was having trouble breathing.

Mir, Reece, Kali and Aijah rushed over to us and they grimaced when they saw Eli's condition.

"Shit!" Mir cussed, looking at Eli's bloody body on my lap.